Competing with wifey for cum

Hot sexual adventures that are not solosex related: post'em in here.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

thirsty69

Competing with wifey for cum

Post by thirsty69 »

This is one of my favorite games with my wife Susie or when we have a willing man to play with. It revolves around oral sex, plain and simple. The object of the game is to be the recipient of a sweet hot mouthful of gooey sperm. Men and women both fight over it. It is the most powerful delectable substance on this earth and once you learn to love it, you are hooked. I'm hooked. My wife, Susie, is hooked. Over 90 percent of our sex life revolves around cum, what to do with it, where it will go and who will be the lucky one to get it.

So we invented a game to take the chance out of the equation. It's called, "Five Strokes and Switch." The game can be played with a man and woman, two men and a woman, two women and a guy, or two men or even four or five men. One guy has to be the strokee in any size group. That, in itself is a fun process; choosing the provider of the sweet cream. The other two will be the strokers. In a man on woman scenario, the man will be both the stroker and strokee because most guys can't use there mouths on their own cocks. Those lucky few, well, they're just lucky. The woman sucks five strokes and if the guy hasn't cum yet, the man gets five fist strokes. If he still doesn't cum, back to the girl. This goes on until someone gets a surprise.

The guy in this scenario or in any other permutation absolutely can't let on that he is about to cum. In a man on man, the same applies. If the guy shoots anytime during the five strokes, well the mouth or hand attached is the winner. If by mouth, just swallow. If by hand, just lick it clean. The trick then, is to make those five strokes the best you can. You all know what I mean. All blow jobs are not equal. Some people just lightly mouth you and others seem to have magic mouths and drive you over the edge in no time. The same goes for a hand. Five strokes can be but a small fraction of what it takes to cum and other times five strokes can do the job.

On this one wild evening, Susie invited a gay friend of hers over for dinner with no intention of anything else. After dinner, we started drinking and the fact that I was bi came up. Susie admitted that we had men visit for my pleasure and hers sometimes and it was really hot. Jay just asked what our plans were tonight and Susie and I smiled at each other. We had played the game many times and it solved the problem of who would get my nectar.

We both love it and got in real arguments about who would eat it. We did often share, but there is so little. Well, we told Jay of the twist to our sex and he loved it. Jay and I flipped coins to see who would provide the evenings treat. Jay won. Of course, I could do it next. That is the magic of the game. It stretches out the sex, the arousal, the tease and makes for a more powerful and much larger load. Susie and I would compete for Jays sperm. This was our first time competing against each other. I loved the idea of using my skills against my wife. For the first time in any competition, we were equals. When we play the game ourselves, I use my fist and she uses her mouth. She makes sure I let go after the fifth stroke. One time I knew I was going to cum and before my hand was two inches away, she bobbed her little head down on my slimy cock and it exploded in her sweet little mouth. Damn, she won that one. She just smiled like a cat at me as she deliberately let some drip out of her mouth to drive me crazy. One other time though, I began to involuntarily shove my hips up into her on her fourth wonderful stroke. I almost forgot about the game, she knew I was close and went really slow on her fifth. She gave me a mean stare on that final upstroke. I took over and YES, arghhhhhhhhhhh, all over my hand on my second stroke. I just laughed at her and licked every precious drop. She said I cheated. Jay did a nice little strip show for us. He had a nice body and I was definitely attracted to him for a later session.

He sat down on the sofa with his cock raging. Susie and I pulled the the coffee table back and took our clothes off. I kissed her and said, "Good luck." We flipped a coin to see who would go first. She won. Susie was a talented cock sucker. While I had far less experience, I did, after all, know what a cock needed. I'd say we were even. We got down on our knees and studied our prize. We made our private plans and Susie struck first. This wasn't your average blow job. Each and every stroke was planned and executed with skill and lust. No head bobbing here. Slow, methodical, delicious strokes like a piston in a Ferrari. I watched as my little sweet wife pushed her wet mouth down over Jays beautiful cock. Under the rules, you couldn't stop and no hands, but the slower you went, the more you could work some tongue magic on the up and down stroke. Susie was beautiful to watch, like a master sucker. If cock sucking is an art, Susie is Michael Angelo. Susie considers cock sucking a religious experience. She worships every inch and is deadly serious. I have watched her so many times, but tonight, with me as her rival, she put on a sweet show. Jay and my eyes were glued to her as her lips popped off with the upstroke of the fifth. Now it was my turn. I took her place and she watched to see my own special technique. He was so warm and hard as I made my way down. I really wanted to grab his balls, but not allowed. It tried to use my tongue to drag over his glans as I pushed down. He obviously loved this and let out a sigh. No luck. Susie started again and changed her method. She stuck her tongue out between her lips as she sucked him. She's done this to me and its wild. It always sends me over the edge.

Again, no luck. Damn this was so much fun. We all laughed. Jay wasn't allowed to give any clue to his orgasm. After my second five, we were up to twenty and I knew from experience it couldn't last much longer. During Susie's third set, I looked at Jays hairy balls and they were moving north, nearly half way up. A good sign. They hadn't yet disappeared when Susie lifted her mouth. This was my chance and I was determined to win. If Jay didn't cum for me, he wouldn't last through Susie's next turn. Down my tightly drawn lips went over his glistening shaft. Susie saw his balls as she pulled off and knew he was close. I heard her say, "bastard" under her breath. On my third stroke, Jays breathing became quick. I tried to slow down but I didn't have much time. Up on my fourth stroke and back down, I sucked him hard and swirled my tongue over his helmet. I used every technique in my arsenal. All the ones i love Susie to perform on me. I looked up as i went down for my final stroke and saw Jay sweating and breathing faster still. I prayed for his cum. I wanted it bad and I needed it. I almost cried as I was forced to release my sweet grip and turn his ticking sperm bomb over to my waiting wife. She had watched in disbelief thinking she had lost, but when I pulled away and she saw that his ball sac was so tight, she knew she had won.

She looked like a gold medal winner. Hot gold that is. She took her place and pounced on her treasure. Now Susie sucked him like a sweet whore. She slurped and sucked two delicious strokes. She was deliberately teasing me and flaunting her impending victory. On the third upstroke, Jay growled and his hips bucked into my wife's mouth. His face grimaced as my baby was receiving his creamy hot juice. Like the little cock sucker tease she was, she looked at me and allowed some sperm to dribble down his shaft, giving it a sweet shine. On her final stroke, she sucked it all back in and gulped it down. She popped off of him, threw her hair back as i saw some sweet strands dripping off her chin and said, "your turn to be the provider" I had nearly forgotten. If I couldn't eat some, at least I would enjoy hers and Jays sweet mouths on my raging meat. Second place ain't bad. Another story though.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

hmmm...i'm sensing a pattern here... :(

Safety2006

Post by Safety2006 »

Damn i love your stories!
If you want sexual online play,leave me a private message (no one over 30) thanks.

Kolsz

Post by Kolsz »

I think you are right guys! :)

Watt200

Re: Competing with wifey for cum

Post by Watt200 »

242230620r.jpg
When can it be my Cock & hot cum for your delight ? :lol:
Attachments
c3.jpg
c4.jpg