You vs you...

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Selfsuck28

You vs you...

Post by Selfsuck28 »

I saw a meme or something that went along the lines of.... "Your in a hot tub and your exact double comes into it too. No one else is around and it's private. What do you do?"

Lol.
This was always one of my fantasies.
Being able to self suck, I had the fantasy of what it would be like to be another me and suck myself off, from a different perspective.
If we both had the same thoughts, it would be an amazing experience as we would know what we like, can do and what we could try.

What would you do?

aleingang69

Re: You vs you...

Post by aleingang69 »

Why stop at one - I want to have a huge orgy with 9 or 10 of me! ;)

I've always felt that I'm already a one man orgy, with all the things I can do alone that most men need a companion for, but - being able to suck myself and fuck myself at the same time would be pretty excellent.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

lol.. I'd either fuck myself silly or beat the shit out of me. I'm kind of an asshole... :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

downforce

Post by downforce »

I'd have a good fuckin time! Lol.

Since Im not fortunate enough to be able to self suck, I would give my other me nonstop blowjobs. We could 69 and that would feel a damn lot like self sucking

Clobaclan

Post by Clobaclan »

I've thought about this before and while I never wondered if it was an odd thing to consider about myself neither did I wonder if it was something others also considered. It's good to know I'm not alone.

Sometime in the past 2-3 years I was reading a fictional sex story about male twins who shared sexual experiences while growing up, and while having brothers myself the incestuous aspect of it wasn't my thing I did find the descriptions of looking at one's partner while making love and seeing one's own self in the twin highly erotic. I began to wonder how I might react and what I might do if I was confronted with not a twin but a duplicate self: would I be interested in or have sexual contact with myself? The answers came quick. It would be myself, not a twin brother, so no issues there. And while I'm heterosexual that's only because while I can appreciate the physical beauty of anyone, I just don't find men attractive; I've always been in love with myself though, so no issues there either. Knowing the idea appeals to me, I know I would be the perfect willing sexual partner for myself. Knowing what I do and do not like, I would be the ideal person to make love to myself. Knowing those things I suppose I wouldn't really have time to think and wonder or do anything at all though, because if such were possible I would already have been set upon by and be making love with and to myself.

I believe that whatever your orientation, being comfortable enough with your own sexuality to enjoy uninhibited solo sex in all it's forms, from traditional stroking to the use of toys to self-fellatio and self-penetration, is the ultimate in solo sex. So I have to believe that to be able to fully make love to and with oneself without being a contortionist would be the ultimate form of masturbation.

ILSARC

Post by ILSARC »

I went through a phase years ago of making fake images of this lol I had a lot of time on my hands :D
Attachments
69c.jpg
01b.jpg
Anal.jpg

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Those are great, ILSARC! These days, with deepfake software, it'd be pretty easy to take a gangbang video, or whatever, and have all of the faces be yours ;)

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

yeah those are epic!!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

Ive actually got a story I wrote for Literotica about a year ago that Ive been meaning to submit about having a hot, sexual relationship with my clone. That would be so incredibly hot, having someone who knows exactly how, where, and how often you like to be pleasured and giving the same thing back to them at the same time.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

We'd love to see your story!