Penis pump in ass?

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Shamman

Penis pump in ass?

Post by Shamman »

Has anyone else managed to loosen up enough to use a cock pump as an anal dildo? Or something similar? In other words, what is your maximum insertion width?

I've been experimenting with finding out just how big I can stretch my rectum and it looks like 2-7/8" diameter is my record. I don't have anything a solid 3" and the 'device' I used to test 2-7/8 is no longer available. But, my old penis pump works great magic on (in) my ass! It's 2-5/8 so is comfortably less than my max and I can get a full 5" deep with it. The feeling of being filled up like that is such a turn on!

Of course, the nipple where you normally attach the suction hose had to be removed and the hole plugged but it was well worth the 'loss' of the pump. It serves me much better inside rather than outside! I now have series of empty 'snowglobes' ranging in width that I use to work my ass. They range from 2-1/4" to 2-3/4" and are at least 4" tall. A nice side benefit is that they are clear and I can video them from the inside!

Shamman

Re: Penis pump in ass?

Post by Shamman »

I forgot that I posted this and was about to make a new topic for some pics and videos. So I'll just add them here even though there will be more than just a penis pump shortly.

I hope this will work as I haven't embedded videos here before. - - - It doesn't seem to be embedding them but the link should work.

You can also visit my xtube page at https://www.xtube.com/profile/shamman_69. I have had several selfsuck vids there and I'm starting to add some anal ones now. As I add ones there I'll add links to them here. If I get any requests I'll try to accommodate them if they're reasonable.

-----
I'm taking in my penis pump in this video. Its width/diameter starts at 2-1/16 (53mm) just behind the tip and goes up to 2-5/16 (58mm) at the bottom.

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/shamm ... e-40425021
Last edited by Shamman on Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Here's one of me self-fisting. It's not very long but still pretty good IMO. I tried to capture the steps along the way without it getting boring. It actually took me over an hour to get to the final 'stage'.

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/self- ... n-41118831
Last edited by Shamman on Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks Shamman - You're a master on both ends! Looks like the links with cdn in them don't work, at least for me.

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Sorry. They work for me but there may be other reasons for that. I just added the pages direct URLs as well. Hope that helps.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Great - the new links work. If you don't mind editing the other links out - I think they only work for you...

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Has anyone tried using "bubble wands" as dildos? I tried one, once before and although it was nice and smooth, firm but flexible it just wasn't 'enough'. I recently bought several more to see just how many I could insert. Well I managed to get 4 inside at once and they were a blast! I could wiggle or slide each one individually or several or all at once. Even though manipulating 4 objects had its own challenges, much fun was to be had! I did get some video and I'll post a couple pics right away.

I'll have to find out what kind of plastic is used in case there's some possible long-term-use issues to be aware of. But they should be fine at least for occasional use. I know I'm going to use them again - at least several more times!!!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Can you put condoms on them? That should keep you protected from the petrochemicals. Love to see some pics!

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Here's some pictures as promised:

Image Image Image Image Image

These may display as smaller images. Xtube isn't very friendly for sharing image links, I guess.

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

...and here's a couple of me mounting a BOWLING PIN
Image Image

Do not do this at work if you work in a bowling alley. You'll either lose all your customers or get a whole bunch of new ones!!!!

Here's a link to a short video with the pin - it's suitable for looping, too!
https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/bowli ... p-41298442

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Had my first session last night with a (pair of) anal grommets I just picked up. WOOT WOOT !!! It was intense.

I may never be able to get the larger one in but the 'smaller' one has an inner flange diameter of almost 2-3/4" which was pretty tough getting inside. Once it was in past the sphincters, it was much easier to keep in. (The 'shaft' is about 2" diameter and the hole is almost 1-1/2" wide.) I'll have to work on techniques to insert it easier.

After playing around inside with my fingers, I inserted a 10" jelly-like dildo and got it more than all in. With the grommet to back me up, I used my fingers to push the dildo another 3" deeper. Such sensations to thrill!!! Now I can't wait to see if I'll have the same luck with the rest of my order - an 18" long snake. It should be coming in tomorrow so tomorrow night I ought to be working that as deep as I can. I don't expect the full depth on my first try but with the grommet, it may be more likely than I expect!

gr8mindz@yahoo.com

Post by gr8mindz@yahoo.com »

I just got a pair of anal grommets. Cant get the smaller one in yet, but fingering my gaping hole is awesome. I would love to have an anal grommet sized big enough for my cock so can try self fucking with it. I have a design idea if grommet had a pump so if if was inserted into anus and then you take your flacid cock and place it in the grommet opening and pump suck your cock up into your ass. The grommet would have a small hose embedded into its outside rim running to the inside. When air is pumped out, the penis will be pulled in just like a penis pump.

ayushiest

Post by ayushiest »

Well, That was odd.