Anyone tried electrostimulation?

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

oldjoesmokes2003

Anyone tried electrostimulation?

Post by oldjoesmokes2003 »

I saw some hot video with a guy getting off hands-free with an electrical device on his cock. There are some sights on Electro Stimulation but no real information. Anyone tried it?

dirtymontana

electro-stim

Post by dirtymontana »

i've seen vids of it.......looks like it feels awesome! i think the best site i've seen for electro-stim machines is Eros-Tec.........
Attachments
dripping_cum_shot_with_sparkler.jpg
dripping_cum_shot_with_sparkler.jpg (58.45 KiB) Viewed 26492 times

dantheman

Post by dantheman »

I REALLY would like to have one of those setups,
but they are so damn expensive.

I wrapped a set of speaker wires around my cock and tried that,
it actually works, but the wire only make contact in a line area,
the real bands spread it out.
It would imediately make me hard, but it would end up hurting, or giving a slight elec burn before i could get to a high enough volume to cum.

any tips?

man_first

Post by man_first »

I do some electroplay every now and then; its hot-hot-hot, but I only do it when I have time to really enjoy it. I got myself a cheap TENS-unit that was sold as a therapeutical device; later found out that exactly the same box is sold as a sex toy, but much more expensive.

The drawback when you dont buy the expensive unit from an adult shop is that you get square pads that are fine for muscle stimulation but hardly fit anywhere on your cock/balls/ass (the ones sold as sex toys of course come with electrodes to fit this body region). So you need to be creative and find some way to make the electrodes stay in place. (What you do depends on the device.)

My experience was frustrating at first. Apart from the problems with the electrodes, I never got close to anything that I felt was exiting. Quite on the contrary, my cock almost instantly decided to hide away as soon as I turned on the current, which made the electrodes fall off.

The trick was:
a) I found a way to make the electrodes stick firmly even to my flaccid cock and start this way. (Firmly is the keyword here; it will hurt badly otherwise. You should even use some lubricant between the electrodes and the skin.)
b) I found out that I had simply stopped too soon at my previous attempts; as the current gets stronger, I reach a point when it starts to hurt a bit (well, not really, but its a feeling that makes you want to stop). I'd never crossed this line. Once I did, I found out that this is actually where it all starts. On my device, this point is way towards the upper end of the scale, which means I have to increase the intensity very slowly afterwards. However, as my cock adjusts and I get closer to cumming, it seems its getting more sensitive and I can reduce the current again to a level at which I had no feelings at all when I started.

My unit has two controls: one for intensity, one for frequency. I found that I get good results only with a very small spectrum of frequencies at the higher end; if the frequency is too low, it hurts like someone's beating you (which can be fun, though, once you get into it; I play with this every now and then). If its too high, I dont feel anything.

Oh, yes: What amazes me is when I do this, I hardly ever get really hard. My cock grows, its head gets really red and drips precum like crazy (which is hot to watch - you know, you dont touch it, it just happens), but although I have the most intense feelings and I sweat and pant like a madman and it all feels so much hotter than anything else, my cock is only half-erect. I wonder if others experience this effect, too.

sunny116

Post by sunny116 »

Be cool with this kind of practice. It's proving to kill nerve endings thus resulting is a numbness/dead dick....

peace
love
hugs
kisses

man_first

Post by man_first »

sunny116 wrote:It's proving to kill nerve endings thus resulting is a numbness/dead dick....
Thank you for this word of warning. :D

Still, as an information for those who are interested: I do it only 5-10 times a year, because, as I said, it takes time and I want to be able to enjoy it. I started maybe 3 or 4 years ago and I think I can say there are no negative effectsa so far.

Probably it's the same as with all other stuff: Don't exaggerate.

dantheman

Post by dantheman »

I broke down and bought a Tens unit,
http://store.diabeticdiscountdirect.com ... s7000.html

It has been interesting to say the least.
You are right, its about finding certain freg. etc.
I found that a 4Hz Burst setting works well.
It Pulses a few times a second.

I am the same way, I will get half hard real fast and oooooz precum.
But I cant get myself to cum with it. :(

I notice my cock is fairly numb after I am done, but it seems to go away in a few hours.

cyber62

Re: Anyone tried electrostimulation?

Post by cyber62 »

mature

Post by mature »

hi i've had a few attempts with a sim box, you have to preserve with it to find the exact settings to suit you, they're great for legs over head and taking a big load in the mouth.
thx
mature

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Nope, electricity scares me... but I do need one of those home kits for my back injury...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Sparky91

Post by Sparky91 »

I never tried it. By the looks of it, think I'd take a pass on trying this

Strachey

Post by Strachey »

You are so brave, I was afraid to try because it maybe hurting my big cock. I liked my electric sex doll, it might be safer.
When life gets you down remember -
It's only one down and the rest is UP !

My new girlfriend, Italian and love dolls

Noviaer

Post by Noviaer »

Agree with upstairs, hahaha, no one wants to abuse themselves.
When I am bored, I always have adult doll to accompany me