AndroPenis enlargement experiences?

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

aleingang69

AndroPenis enlargement experiences?

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey guys,
I was just reading about the Andropenis cock enlargement system which is, according to the article, the only scientifically-confirmed penis enlargement system. I know we have guys on here who'd like to have some extra length to make solosucking and solofucking easier and more pleasurable so I've added banners for their Website to solosuck.com.

I'm wondering if any of you have experience with Andropenis? It looks like it takes considerable dedication and a lifestyle that allows you to wear the device every day, but it seems like it does work (though maybe not quite as well as the Andropenis site claims - the study I read says the length gains they saw were a bit less than the claims but still very real):

www.andropenis.com/scientific-studies

So how about it, guys? Anybody had good results with this? If any of you is going to try it we would LOVE to follow along with you, with before, during, and after pictures and video and progress reports.

Nobody's ever going to say that I have a small cock, but, hell - I'm just as prone as the next man to thinking "It would be so nice to have an extra inch to play with..." so I can't say that I'm not tempted :)

Al

volatileangel

Re: AndroPenis enlargement experiences?

Post by volatileangel »

Have you considered the Male Edge Penis Enlarger?
It does pretty much the same thing and is a lot cheaper. I've heard good things about it.

There's also the Penis Plus + which works on the same principles but would be a lot easier to wear during the day.

The thing to remember is that different guys see different results depending on their general health, diet, lifestyle...
And I have seen one guy who swears by using dietary supplements that bodybuilders use to repair tissue after a work out. He also suggests that a high-protein diet of supplements also dramatically increases his cum load too.

The fact is these systems do work. They've been proven over centuries by groups of people who use stretching to modify their bodies. The level of change will always reflect your dedication to it, your diet and your general attitude to the practice. If you focus on improving your diet with things that are proven to assist in muscle and tissue repair, while using natural products to condition the skin and while maintaining adequate hydration, you'll probably see greater results than a guy who doesn't change his diet or lifestyle at all and just wears this a few hours a day expecting to see an inch in growth within a month.

And you already have a good attitude toward it too. It's healthy to want more to play with, and I think this is the primary reason a lot of guys get into dick stretching. I don't care if other people think my seven inches is enough or not, I want eight to play with! :lol:

stretching&hoping

Post by stretching&hoping »

I bought the size genetics device (cost me around $300) lol and I used it for a little while. I quit using it for a few reasons. One was that I didnt/don't have the time to leave it on as frequently or as log as one should. Also, I could never get it to stay on correctly. I may have not been using it right but with the minimal instructions that they give you it's hard to tell if I was even using it correctly. I still have it sitting in my nightstand. Lol maybe one say if I can find some better tutorials on how to use it and more time to wear it like I should I'll give it another try and document it for you guys. Any tips on what supplements would go well with it or just to increase penis/sexual health in general?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Did you do an online search for SizeGenetics penis extender instruction? I just did a quick on and this came up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BarZUGKRMpY

stretching&hoping

I did originally but this was years ago. Probably a lot more info on them now that they are more commonplace. Not a bad video at all. I just never know how much tension to put on. And finding the time to wear it for hours a day is the hard part. Good video though thank you for finding that for me. :) I'll try it out again and maybe get some pics for you guys if anyone is interested in getting one and wants to see how they look. They sell all kinds for cheap all the way up to outrageous expensive.

stretching&hoping

Well I've started up again! This is my second night, first night I had it on for about an hour and a half. Just going to wear it every chance I get while at home. I'll be posting pics and updates and we shall see. It may be a very long road. Lol I'm just under 7" right now. Wish me luck! Lol
Attachments
20150423_185600.jpg
IMG_20150423_190947.jpg

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

good luck! I've heard even 20 minutes daily can do wonders.. but I'm not so sure myself. Hope to see monthly picture updates, if not weekly.. :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

THanks buddy - that's great - good to see the pictures. It is always a challenge finding the time for things like that - maybe giving us regular progress reports will help you to keep it up.

Happy stretching!

stretching&hoping

I'm hoping so and hoping for good results. You guys will help keep me accountable. Lol thanks for the encouragement to put up pics also. Always kinda worried about just posting a bunch of cock pics and how some of the guys will feel on the site. Lol but an hour a day I at least is my goal. You have to watch the head and make sure it's still getting circulation and keeping it warm and full of blood. They're really not uncomfortable to wear just kind of limited mobility. I'll try and get some exact measurements and post so I'll have a good base to go off of and use this post to document everything if that's ok. Oh and by the way guys after a few weeks of stretching I'm finally able to kiss the tip of my cock! :D I can almost get my lips around the head now. What a rush! Lol super excited to get close to the level you guys are on and feel what it's like. Thatnks for all of your support.

tipper747

Post by tipper747 »

Has anyone had any luck with gains? Ive read thunders site a bit there are supposed verfied gains but ive never put in the time.