Home-made toys

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

D

Home-made toys

Post by D »

I'm really into making my own 'toys', usually from things around the house. One of my favorites consists of one of those old 5 gallon glass water cooler jugs, and the top to one of those glass sugar containers,you know, the kind that you pour sugar from. The top is plastic and flares out where it screws onto the jar. I ducttape the top of the sugar container to the spout of the 5 gallon bottle, they're both about the same size where the two meet. Then I take a nice soft plastic garbage bag and place it over the whole thing. I pour whatever lube I find, usually vegetable oil, over the whole thing, then sit on it and work it into my ass. By the time I get it all the way in, Im just 'sitting' on top of the water bottle, with my homemade dildo up inside me. What's neat is the bottle flares out past the spout so when I am sitting on top my asshole is probably really stretched open, it feels great. I love to sit and spin on the water bottle. Eventually I'll tip the bottle with me still on it, and end up on my knees. If I prop the bottom of the bottle against something, I can fuck myself like crazy. I go like this as long as I can until I have to cum, I'll grab my cock with some oil, and it usually doesnt take too many strokes before I'm cumming.
Another thing I loved to do, but havent done it for a while, is find a cornfield where the stalks are 6 ft high or higher. I'll put on a pair of shorts or something I can take off and put back on real easily. I walk into the field a ways where I cant be seen, and get naked. I'll find a big ear of corn sticking out from the stalk about waist high, and strip the ear down to the corn, but leaving it attached to the stalk. I'll cover it with lube that I brought, then turn around and 'fuck it' I've found some pretty big ears of corn, it felt so great. I always took the ear with me and pitched it.
I've been searching like crazy for a site where you can post pics and clips and tell stories like these, like a homemade solo sex toy site. Does anyone have any links?

D

how I did it with food

Post by D »

Something that really had an impact on me and the way I masturbated was that movie 'Tommy'. There was a scene where Tommy's mom (Anne Margret) was in her bedroom alone watching TV. She was watching commercials and all of a sudden food started shooting through the tv screen and covering everything in the bedroom. Beans, ketchup, other stuff coating everything. Anne Margret then took a big tube-shaped cushion and straddled it and slid on it and preteded to 'climb' it. The food made it very slippery. It made ME very horny. I needed to simulate this, so what I used to do was warm up certain foods that had a slipperiness to them. I used a big vinyl covered bean-bag chair. I would fluff it up, and then poke a crater in the top of it. I would pour the warmed up slippery foods in the crater, then stand above the chair, but not touch it. Then I would lower my cock and balls into the crater with food in it, and at the same time straddle the bean bag chair. It didnt take much movement before I was cumming.

dantheman

Post by dantheman »

My first home made one was out of wax.
I took a nicely shaped plastic bottle, and melted the wax into it.

My second, and current one, is made of 5 golf balls.
They have holes drilled in them, and they are epoxied on a rod.
I can get 3 balls in, and ride that pretty hard, relly stretches my hole.

D

i like the wax idea

Post by D »

Aquafina makes a really cool looking bottle, I never thought about using wax. I wanted to buy one of those homemade rubber mold kits and make a dildo from an Aquafina bottle, I think I'll look into the wax idea though.

ghostdg

Re: Home-made toys

Post by ghostdg »

D wrote:I'm really into making my own 'toys', usually from things around the house. One of my favorites consists of one of those old 5 gallon glass water cooler jugs, and the top to one of those glass sugar containers,you know, the kind that you pour sugar from. The top is plastic and flares out where it screws onto the jar. I ducttape the top of the sugar container to the spout of the 5 gallon bottle, they're both about the same size where the two meet. Then I take a nice soft plastic garbage bag and place it over the whole thing. I pour whatever lube I find, usually vegetable oil, over the whole thing, then sit on it and work it into my ass. By the time I get it all the way in, Im just 'sitting' on top of the water bottle, with my homemade dildo up inside me. What's neat is the bottle flares out past the spout so when I am sitting on top my asshole is probably really stretched open, it feels great. I love to sit and spin on the water bottle. Eventually I'll tip the bottle with me still on it, and end up on my knees. If I prop the bottom of the bottle against something, I can fuck myself like crazy. I go like this as long as I can until I have to cum, I'll grab my cock with some oil, and it usually doesnt take too many strokes before I'm cumming.
Another thing I loved to do, but havent done it for a while, is find a cornfield where the stalks are 6 ft high or higher. I'll put on a pair of shorts or something I can take off and put back on real easily. I walk into the field a ways where I cant be seen, and get naked. I'll find a big ear of corn sticking out from the stalk about waist high, and strip the ear down to the corn, but leaving it attached to the stalk. I'll cover it with lube that I brought, then turn around and 'fuck it' I've found some pretty big ears of corn, it felt so great. I always took the ear with me and pitched it.
I've been searching like crazy for a site where you can post pics and clips and tell stories like these, like a homemade solo sex toy site. Does anyone have any links?
I would like to see pixs of this thing w/ the 5 gallon bucket deal , sounds interesting

D

Re: Home-made toys

Post by D »

ghostdg wrote:
D wrote:I'm really into making my own 'toys', usually from things around the house. One of my favorites consists of one of those old 5 gallon glass water cooler jugs, and the top to one of those glass sugar containers,you know, the kind that you pour sugar from. The top is plastic and flares out where it screws onto the jar. I ducttape the top of the sugar container to the spout of the 5 gallon bottle, they're both about the same size where the two meet. Then I take a nice soft plastic garbage bag and place it over the whole thing. I pour whatever lube I find, usually vegetable oil, over the whole thing, then sit on it and work it into my ass. By the time I get it all the way in, Im just 'sitting' on top of the water bottle, with my homemade dildo up inside me. What's neat is the bottle flares out past the spout so when I am sitting on top my asshole is probably really stretched open, it feels great. I love to sit and spin on the water bottle. Eventually I'll tip the bottle with me still on it, and end up on my knees. If I prop the bottom of the bottle against something, I can fuck myself like crazy. I go like this as long as I can until I have to cum, I'll grab my cock with some oil, and it usually doesnt take too many strokes before I'm cumming.
I would like to see pixs of this thing w/ the 5 gallon bucket deal , sounds interesting
ok, I'll put some photos together.

ghostdg

Post by ghostdg »

Nice!! if I get a chance Ill take some pixs of some of the toys Ive made.

D

cool

Post by D »

I've done some pretty bizarre things myself, and used some pretty interesting objects on or should I say 'in' myself :shock: But what the hell, I dont bother anybody else, and it's in the privacy of my own home. I love wrapping my legs around things while I have something large in me, just last night I took one of those large round cardboard concrete forms from Home Depot, and cut a slot in the middle towards one end about 3 inches wide and 18 inches long. I covered it with a blanket, but pushed the blanket into the cutout so there was a 'slot' in the tube. I shoved one of my favorite toys in me, then straddled the tube with my cock and balls in the slot. The feeling was great, I alternated sitting on the tube and 'climbing it'. Wierd I know, but very exciting!

new_dist

homemade

Post by new_dist »

every thing i use for my pleasure is homemade.
1 liter mason jar for pumping.
Aquarium air tubing for pumping and eurethral inserts.
Sausage sticks for anal inserts.
Heavy padlocks for stretching my balls.
And various other things !!

D

Re: homemade

Post by D »

new_dist wrote:every thing i use for my pleasure is homemade.
1 liter mason jar for pumping.
Aquarium air tubing for pumping and eurethral inserts.
Sausage sticks for anal inserts.
Heavy padlocks for stretching my balls.
And various other things !!
coool,

I'm going to take a few pics of my 5 gallon water bottle anal stretcher. Every once in a while, just gotta do it. It's great.

D

Post by D »

A few pics of the water bottle and sugar container cap. I ducttape it on there, just one strip where the two meet. Then I cover the whole thing with a soft plastic bag, using a soft plastic garbage bag is perfect, with one corner over the 'dildo'.
Attachments
Picture 001.jpg
Picture 001.jpg (381.68 KiB) Viewed 23939 times
Picture 002.jpg
Picture 002.jpg (555.93 KiB) Viewed 23944 times

D

'Head' taped on, and 'condom' placed over it.

Post by D »

This is the finished product. Just add lots of lube. Notice how wide the neck of the bottle flares out, really stretches you out, feels great. With lots of oil or whatever lube I have, I can sit on it and spin, very intense.
Attachments
PIC_0001.JPG
PIC_0001.JPG (383.93 KiB) Viewed 23939 times
PIC_0002.JPG
PIC_0002.JPG (373.89 KiB) Viewed 23941 times

playfulgames

Post by playfulgames »

Maybe I'm misjudging the length of this, but wouldn't that go way too far up inside you? Does anything have a rough/hard/sharp enough edge to cut your soft tissue in your rectum or sphincter? I've used some crazy inventions before, but that has got to take the cake.

D

Bottle rocket

Post by D »

I think it probably looks a lot bigger/longer in the pic. The cap is only about 2 inches long, and the neck of the bottle is about 2-3 inches long before it really starts to flare out. The diameter of the spout is about 2 inches. There are no sharp edges, I've literally spun on top of this, and I've laid it on it's side with the bottom propped against something, and literally 'fucked it'. I've never had a problem. I'll post pics of me on it, and usng it sideways.

D

on it

Post by D »

couldnt get the pics of me fuckin it sideways, I was too busy with other things!
Attachments
all the way in..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
all the way in..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Picture 008.jpg (254.59 KiB) Viewed 23935 times
goin in
goin in
Picture 005.jpg (454.42 KiB) Viewed 23937 times
workin it
workin it
Picture 004.jpg (478.91 KiB) Viewed 23938 times
just about..
just about..