Simultaneous Anal Sex

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

MikeB

Simultaneous Anal Sex

Post by MikeB »

This is along the lines of solosucking in that at first it seems impossible, but it might not be so: I am obsessed with the thought of two guys penetrating each others' asses simultaneously. I believe it is anatomically possible, but I have never seen it done. I intend to try it someday, but in the meantime, pictures, vids, or web sites with pics/vids would be much appreciated. Even a story of attempts at this would be great. Thanks.

praetoren

just a thought

Post by praetoren »

next time i'm in philly we can give it a try. i've had only one near successful experience and am looking for another. (and by near i mean contact but no penetration)
-P-

MikeB

Re: just a thought

Post by MikeB »

praetoren wrote:... i've had only one near successful experience and am looking for another. ...
I remember reading about your attempt and your partner's premature climax. I almost came just reading about it; I'm ready to give it a go when you are.

two men at once

Post by Guest »

I would love to see or be part of this, two men fucking each other at the same time.... im hard just writing about it.... if there is anyone in the uk who would like to try it with me drop me a line.....

Clark Kent

Post by Clark Kent »

I've tried this a couple of times with my partner. Although he's a bit smaller than me, if one is long enought it can be done. We've been soooooo very close, even managing to enter him a bit! But at that point we both get too "crazy" and do other stuff instead... :P

hunckut

Post by hunckut »

If somebody wants to try it in France too, hey, I wanna be in the party!

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

u just gotta find the suitable position 4 u and ur partner.
I manage 2 do it with my BF so easily, similar 2 a 69, we also do it in a standing position...many positions worked with us.
Unerected dick of 1 partner is of help...he plugs while being plugged...and then dick hardens inside the ass...this is how it started with me and my partner.
u should take ur time and try all possible positions.

MikeB

Here's How I See It

Post by MikeB »

This is how I would imagine simultaneous anal is possible. The trick would be for the guys to be able to keep their cocks in the downward position while remaining hard enough to penetrat each other. Would love to see any real pics of this.
Attachments
topandbtm.jpg
topandbtm.jpg (41.11 KiB) Viewed 56118 times

x-yuki-x

Post by x-yuki-x »

what video is this????

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

Sorry, this isn't from a video; I made this picture by cutting a pasting two guys from different pictures. I've never seen this actually done, but based on the picture I made, it sure looks possible. And someone else recently posted that he and his bf had actually done it, but he never posted a picture :(

fireytaurus

Post by fireytaurus »

My boyfriend and i just managed to get our dicks in each other at the same time this weekend, was kinda hard to 'fuck' per se, but there was def. some motion... hardest part is keeping them both in. He layed on his stomach with his dick pulled back between his legs and I leaned back (so my feet were by his head) and backed up into his dick while putting mine in his ass.
definitely difficult, as your dick has to be bent almost straight down, but really hot. No pictures as of yet, but maybe someday.

praetoren

contrats

Post by praetoren »

awesome dude! glad you guys made it.
you might try a cross leged position where on leg is in front and one leg is in back of each ohter. its difficult to explain but is kinda like if you take (for example) both hands with index and middle finger in a "V" and interlock the two together but using your legs instead. it might be easier that way.
good luck.
-P-

anacletoavaro

Re: Simultaneous Anal Sex

Post by anacletoavaro »

I'd like to know if anyone have tried. I tried with my boyfriend, but we could get in.

Let us know you you tried or could..
See you

volatileangel

Post by volatileangel »

Definitely want to see some pics of this in process. Seems like it would be more funny than hot though :lol:

Seems like a "Naked Twister" accident :P

princetongrey

Post by princetongrey »

I'm not sure it is possible, but I have rubbed my cock head against a friends ass when he had the head of his cock against my ass. I was to hot to go further be cause he was entering me.
He was facing away from me...kinda hard to explaine the possition.
He is a self sucker ( I cannot do it any more) and is very flexible.
He has self sucked since being a kid, though now I take his head myself and his climax when he is cumming....