shemale sex

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

cantreachityet

shemale sex

Post by cantreachityet »

how many of you find shemales sexy?... i think the idea of going at it with a passable shemale is HOT .. i could do her and she could do me and still get the happy ending from both .... just a thought

Ziggurat

Re: shemale sex

Post by Ziggurat »

Depends on the shemale. Some are way hot, some are disgusting as hell.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

smoothdickss

Post by smoothdickss »

have often fantasized about that...but she would have to be pretty HOT!
Attachments
21n.jpg
24j.jpg
122y.jpg

TSlovin

Post by TSlovin »

oomph, first and third girls arehot!

Had sex with a shemale only once. Fucking hot but a bit too rough for a first timer ;)
Anyway, I like them to be really feminin and cute.

Watt200

Post by Watt200 »

I am not gay, but All three are really hot, with very HOT hard cocks. I would like to suck and lick any one or all three of them. The third looks like she's shooting a nice stream of hot cumm upward. :lol:

TSlovin

Post by TSlovin »

luv2_self_n_swallow

Post by luv2_self_n_swallow »

i also am a straight male that likes anal stimulation. I think these ladies are HOT and this does turn me on...as it was said before you can both benefit. it would have to be VERY passable though as looking at another guy does not turn me on, would have to look like a legit beautiful woman

Darkbolt

Post by Darkbolt »

Holy shit, are you kidding me?

The shemale sex is PERFECT for my fantasies. I am a heterosexual man, who could only fall in love or be truely sensual with a women but I have always had an undercurrent of male fantasies; I have asked a cousin of mine to set me up with someone for casual sex, strictly casual, with no connotations of affection (I know, I am a cold bastard) but even that made me feel uncomfortable for some reason.

A shemale would be brilliant. Have you ever joked about scenarios with your friends? Talking about "Imagine if you found a girl one night out, you danced, you kissed, you drank together... Then she invites you back to her place and as soon as you make the first move of the right hand down the pants: Boom, hard cock." Of course, most heterosexual men would answer with "Run, get the hell out of there."

In my case, it would be a huge adrenaline rush followed by me riding and sucking like a wild jungle beast.

Which scenario is more interesting? :D
If anyone finds anything on Self-Rimming, please tell me.

"Suck to live, in order to live to suck"

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I've always fantasized about having a tranny sorta laying on my floor with its back propped up against the couch so her tits would be thrusted before me. I could ease its hard cock up into my ass and slowly ride away with my hard cock sliding back and forth between its soft ample breasts. Go for as long as I could then cum all over its tits. Ease myself off and slide my cock into its ass while I clean my cum off its busom, gently biting at its nipples.

Man, I need to find a decent tranny soon.

Juliette Stray has the prefect body for this!!!

(I coin the term "it" as some tranny's don't like to be called him or her... You need to determine the preference of the transexual in question.)
My Patreon tip jar:

Watt200

Post by Watt200 »

I agree must be very beautiful woman like to even think of such . Looking any bit manly or ugly in any way is pure turn off.

birdgunner2002

Post by birdgunner2002 »

I would love to have sex with a shemale (as long as she is goodlooking) It is like the best of both worlds, you cna have nice tits and a cock too :)
Deep Selfer

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I've never been a Vanessa Del Rio fan, but I'm dying to get a copy of this shemale movie that she was in. The first scene is her with a tranny that has the most wonderful hormone grown titties I've ever seen! I'll take em little if there's not scarring. Shemale boobs can be wonderful, but most of them come with hideous scars...

http://xhamster.com/movies/204054/vanes ... emale.html

After years of searching and never finding out the name of this movie... I've searched a tonne of Vanessa Del Rio stuff, and it just wasn't listed among her videographies... I finally found out that its "Viva Vanessa" from 1984. :)
My Patreon tip jar:

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

jesus.. where to put this one.. could go here... has Kimber James.. busty shemale... could went in semen eaters... has a great cumshot that gets eaten...

Some guy sucks his OWN load after shooting said load onto Kimber James hard cock after he was done fucking himmer up the ass...

http://www.sheshaft.com/videos/4830/hot ... -her-load/

This is Ziggy approved.. :)
My Patreon tip jar:

boe159

Post by boe159 »

i will be experiencing my first ever time with a shemale on Tuesday i'm so excited about this i will post my experience after :)

boe159

Post by boe159 »

holy shit!!!!!!!!! i had my first ever experience with a shemale today and it was the most amazing thing i have ever done she was so perfect you would never tell she had a dick we got down and dirty and all i can say is wow anyone wanting to try this you must you will not regret it best sexual experience of my life !!!!!!!!11