ejaculation from anal

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

mynose

ejaculation from anal

Post by mynose »

okay so Ive been having trouble finding information on this online but ill ask here. when i am playing with a dildo in my ass i often get a feeling and clench and it kinda forces my dick to shoot out liquid. the thing is im not sure if this is cum or piss. it definetely doesnt smell like piss and it seems that i can produce a hell of a lot of it. i think its definetely not piss anyway cause i empty my bowels completely before any anal action of any kind.

might i add that it is not oozing out like most prostate massage induce. its a tense shoot. sometimes with the strength of a piss which is why i think i could be something besies cum.

anyone have any idea what this is? or have similar exeriences?

aleingang69

Re: ejaculation from anal

Post by aleingang69 »

Huh, interesting. It must be pretty thin if you're wondering if it's piss? I think I'd do it into a glass and then piss into another glass and compare them.
Sounds like the most likely thing is prostatic fluid - maybe you're stimulating your prostate enough to get some fluid without a full ejaculation? People talk about bodies as if they were all the same and functioned the same way but we all have individual reactions - maybe you're just a little different from most men in this particular way.
It actually sounds a lot like the debates about female ejaculation - is it pee or something else entirely? Now they're saying that women have a structure that's pretty much the same thing as a prostate!

Let us know what you figure out.
Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I go at myself with a huge dildo all the time. It has one of those suction cup bases, and I have a table in my basement with large square legs... I pop that sucker onto one of those legs and fuck myself silly! I can go for hours.. I musta spent 3 hours on that rubber cock last night!!

Anyway, I've had precum, regular cum, piss and a combination of piss and cum leak out... I didn't think it was possible to have both piss and cum at the same time, but then again, we people on this site have proven time and time again that we can do the "impossible..."

:)

Stick your tongue in it for 1 second.. you'll know whether its piss or cum, and it wont kill you either way. I hate piss, but love my cum.. After about 3 or 4 of these, I can tell by the cramp which is coming out of me.. piss, I let it fall to the floor, cum, I catch with my hand and lap up without stopping the fucking!! :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Zig - you're holding out on us, man -all that description and no pictures?
That's cruel and unusual punishment ;)

Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

hehe, problem is I had to rent out my spareroom to a border, so now I have to make a "filming, do not disturb" sign for my basement door. Its where I do my craziest energetic thing.. I'm working on it though... :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

I get major amounts of pre-cum gushing out from anal play (like a river) so i'd guess, especially if its clear, that it is pre-cum.

volatileangel

Post by volatileangel »

Isn't this just prostate milking?

I use anal toys for prostate massage and I often get a whole lot of precum. It also makes my climax so intense I shoot a bigger load and far too.

I think you're just experiencing the prostate milking aspect of it.

moosebone

Post by moosebone »

I too have a huge dildo called a manrammer, I either clamp it to my workbench in my basement so I can back up to it , or use a car jack stand, remove the top part that is ajustable wrap a washcloth around the handle of the dildo and stuff it into the stand. I like to place a large mirror so I can watch the hot action. I too produce a lot of clear fluid when my cock is flacid or semi-erect, I think it is precum because it tastes sweet. And I don't loose interest in my anal fucking.After several hours of ass fucking I will start jacking my cock while I'm working the dildo, this produces a mindblowing orgasm. I'll catch my ejaculation in my hand and eat it while I have the dildo stuffed to the hilt.This tastes more salty than the precum I was milking earlier but still sweet. I have found that eating fresh pineapple daily really makes your cum taste sweet rather than bitter.

datemyself

Post by datemyself »

i didn't notice this thread until now.

i posted subject "SS + True Ass Cum!" for my take and replies re: this! if interested.

for SURE u/we CAN ejac. in the ass. a couple diff. kinds and from a few zones! :)

datemyself

Post by datemyself »

hi all ass cummers!

hope ur well.
gonna go royally fuck my ass, worship my cock and suck me off! :o
i'm gonna finger and fist my ass, make myself squeal while my ass gushes sweet ass cum for me... over and over!
yes, i will be licking it up, licking my fingers full of ass cum along the way. can not wait.

good day!

awired50

Post by awired50 »

Sometimes with milking or prostate orgasms. You can be flaccid and have more of an overflow of prostate fluid. Not as full or chunky as regular ejaculate. Usually very warm too. It is a very erotic feeling. Feels draining for hours later.