How big can you insert?

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

D

How big can you insert?

Post by D »

I was at the store a while back and came across a water bottle that looked quite interesting and almost gave me a hardon while looking at it. I wasnt sure about the size of it but I bought it anyway. When I got it home I lubed it up and worked a bit at it but was able to get it in my ass with out too much trouble. It felt awesome!! No pain during or afterwards.
Afterwards I was curious how big it was, because the largest item I was able to get inside of me prior to that was 2.75 inches in diameter. I checked the circumference and realized the bottle was 2.9 inches in diameter!
I was just at the store again recently and noticed a butternut squash that beckoned for me to buy it, which I did.
I checked the circumference of that when I got home and realized it was 3.1 inches in diameter.
I tried and tried but just could not get in inside of me. I rocked and pushed and lubed like crazy, but no go. I didnt force it. I was disappointed, but also realized my limit I think which is, well, 2.9 inches in diameter.
I'm curious how big others have been able to gobble up.

Ziggurat

Re: How big can you insert?

Post by Ziggurat »

Width or length?
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

D

Post by D »

Width, but length is interesting too. I've seen videos of guys inserting quite long objects, mainly very flexible dildos of some type. I've wondered how that would feel inside fucking something that long.
I'm more curious about how big in diameter you can insert.

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Just trolling the forums and came upon this question...

I had the same question and looked for a few hours at 'upstanding' medical sites - and ones not so mainstream as well. Nobody seemed to even try to give a real answer to this question. usually it was like, "people are different, just dont hurt yourself" bs. Somehow I didn't see this post when I perused this site back then. I'm glad I found this now, since I can actually contribute...

It seems my limit must be about the same as yours: I can somewhat regularly get my 9" around toy inside. This comes out to just under 2-7/8" diameter (if it was perfectly round). It's a rubber toy though so it can squish a bit but it's still usually a bit of a struggle to make it in. one of my normal toys is 2-5/8 and this goes in fairly easily. Now, I recently got another toy that measures a full 3" diameter. I have yet to manage getting this one inside. I keep on trying, tho.

We can ASSume that not all of us have the same limits BUT this could be a general guide-post. I'd also like to know if the female of the species can manage something bigger, since their pelvic structure IS wider than man's.

BYW, many of my toys are REALLY toys! I've found a great source for unusual and different toys - the toy department!!! They're made with plastics suitable to put in a child's mouth. No sharp edges or small parts... Seriously, several of my toys are toys but I've been also collecting various "snow globes" which are great for working and keeping the stretch.

. . . Let's hope more guys post more responses to this question. I'd like to know of others' limits as well.

SHAMMAN

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

. . .
anybody else ???

I know this isn't a main topic on this board but I'm equally sure many guys here have tested their limits in other areas as well. LOL

So, can anyone else chime in on the maximum girth they have managed to get up the chute?

I'm at a reliable 2-5/8" (or 67mm), frequent to 2-3/4 (70mm) and a possible 2-7/8 (73mm) diameter. I'm afraid my bone structure may not allow anything as big as 3" dia (76mm)!

Most of time I use hard plastic, clear dome shaped toys - ex-snow globes :) that are 4 - 5" long. I don't have one at 2-7/8" diameter though and the 3" doesn't make it.
. . . Yet? . . .

shamman

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I've self-fisted before.. Waterbottles.. Large cucumbers... But I never actually measured anything that I've jammed up there.. :P
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

Twelve inch cucumber and most recently twelve inch dildo.
Attachments
VID_20140110_230216_909.mp4
(66.73 MiB) Downloaded 6657 times