Prostate play

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

johnnyderp

Prostate play

Post by johnnyderp »

i know this is about self sucking,but has anybody here had a prostate orgasm? if so how did it feel like?

awired50

Re: Prostate play

Post by awired50 »

Yes. Mind blowing ! A must try !

j44ck

Post by j44ck »

I love having prostate orgasms. Really amazing feeling.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

And - another one for the "every man is different" file - I enjoy very light stimulation, but I find harder, direct prostate stimulation kind of annoying.

nickyricky

Post by nickyricky »

I had one recently :) I got really stoned (more than I should have), but I ended up watching a hypnotic CEI video by Brookelynne Briar, where she had me finger my ass until I was ready to cum in my mouth. Instead of fingers though, I ended up using my Lovense prostate massager and kept using my PC muscles to grip it up and down while it vibrated. Because I was high, the hypno felt even more intense and so did my rocking of my massager in my ass. I kept up the pressure and I could feel it pushing on my p-spot, again and again. It felt overwhelming and I pointed my cock at my face and exploded cum deep into my mouth. It was amazing :P, I crave to do it again!

cyberwwedivaperv

Post by cyberwwedivaperv »

me and my friend like fisting, when she gets her wrist up my ass and i start orgasming i scream in pleasure and then I either cum or piss myself!

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I have a vibrator, curved at the tip that I massage my prostate with during self-suck sessions. It really helps my shaft get a little extra depth into my mouth when I angle it just right. Once I find a happy spot and totally relax I can even use the vibrator to control my cock hands-free as it pushes into my mouth. It feels really wonderful when I can maintain a steady rhythm like that for five or 10 minutes.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!