Male Brazilian hair removal

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

blacksunshineaz

Male Brazilian hair removal

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I've been shaving my scrotum and shaft for many years because I like the look and feel, but it's difficult to keep smooth (although it isn't that difficult to shave, contrary to what you might think). My ass is also very hairy and trying to shave that is nearly impossible. I've never been a big fan of hair there and have always wanted to get rid of it.

A couple of months ago I found a place that does male Brazilian hair removal. Instead of waxing like most places do, they use sugar paste. It's supposedly safer (waxing can remove the top layer of skin as well as cause burns), less painful, and has less ingrown hairs than waxing.

I've been back twice and I have to say I love the look. I like running my fingers over my scrotum feeling the nice smooth skin. It makes is so much more sensitive. Also, the less hair there is, the bigger my penis looks. I still have a decent amount of body hair so getting it all removed would look a little weird. I still keep the bush on top, although I do trim it a bit so it isn't so messy. I also get my back done.

Has anybody else tried this kind of hair removal (or waxing)? I know most places won't work on male clients so I know some of you who may be interested may not have had the opportunity to try this. It isn't cheap however, and you need to have a decent amount of pain tolerance as it is a little uncomfortable, but the results are worth it in my opinion.

Ziggurat

Re: Male Brazilian hair removal

Post by Ziggurat »

The process of waxing and sugaring is almost identical. If you can do one you can do the other. The main difference is that wax has to be hotter and an amateur esthician may burn you. And sugaring takes a bit longer since the wax dries to the hair faster. Both can tear skin however... Personally, I just go slow with a disposable razor as far as my balls and ass are concerned, the rest of my body is done with Veet or Nair hair removal cream.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat