what am i ?

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

luvkuda69

what am i ?

Post by luvkuda69 »

so for the past 2 years i have been experimenting with anal masterbation. now at first i didnt like it but since i think about sex all the time i need something that would last longer and be pleasurable. so now im at the point where i can take 7 but and comfortable with 5inch. i dont have a sexual desire for man or cock. frankly two men having sex does nothing for me and if its messy i cringe. i have experimented before nothing to talk about except once with a shemale was kinda awesome. well anyways i just got fired and the past 3 days i havent kept my ass empty. i just keep shoving my homemade dildo in it over and over and over. my ass is tired now but i cant stop. is it alright for me to do this everyday. the worst part is i still love my penis stimulation more. i love women and cant and wont give them up. but everytime im alone i have something in my ass. what is a guy to do. i also like wearing panties. more so thongs because i love something on my hole. i have bought dildo thrown them away and bought new. this has happend about 400 dollars worth and this is discount prices. but my question is since i dont have any attraction to men or penis where am i going with this. how do i manage this. im not even comfortable with letting my wife strap-on me. also how do i reach the big o without penis stimulation. i can get up there just can get over. anyone comment plz let me know how u feel

Ziggurat

Re: what am i ?

Post by Ziggurat »

It sounds to me like what you're trying to achieve is an anal only orgasm. Unless I'm misreading your post. If so, this is very hard to do. Specially if you already have reservations about anal play. However the topic of your post is "What am I?"

You are a human being. Humans are crazy creatures. Our bodies respond in ways that are not to be fully understood and usually go unappreciated. Just because you like to play with your ass makes you no more "unusual" or "weird" or "gay" or "straight" than any other person. I play with my ass all the time. I consider myself straight, even though I have had full sex with a guy before (when I was much younger). The issues with being human is that we are usually concerned with what other people would think, if they only knew... I was able to get over this sometime in my early 30s. I woke up one day and just didn't want to beat myself up anymore, and what's more, couldn't understand why I'd been beating myself up for so long.

Best advice is often the simplest advice. What would they think?

Who cares.

Honestly... We are so concerned with outward appearances. Most people when confronted with the unusual will outwardly act the way they think others will react, regardless of what they think inside. When I started telling my friends I could self fuck, most of them we're like, holy shit! really? how? almost no one went "oh my gawd, that's so gay." Gay and straight require partners. Masturbation is your gift to yourself. Find what you like and love it! If you don't like something, move on. When I'm with my wife, my ass goes untouched. And that's fine. When I masturbate... almost anything goes. I have more dildos then pussies or asses. I'm kneeling on the floor right now with a dildo under me slowly rocking back and forth as I write this... Why? Because I can. Because it feels good. It's my body. It's my house. It's my life. I'll do what I want. And as long as I hurt no one else in the process, its no one 's fucking business what I do.

Love yourself. Emotionally. Physically.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks Zig - couldn't have said it better!

Playing with your butthole feels good because... playing with buttholes feels good to most people. If you want to integrate it with your sexual relationship with your wife then that's something to work on together. If you don't - as Zig says - it's just one more way to enjoy your amazing body.

I think it can be helpful in this (and in all of life) to get in the habit of being THANKFUL. I'm completely non-religious, so I'm not thankful TO anyone - I'm just incredibly thankful for the pleasures - ordinary and extraordinary - that my body provides, and for the attitudes that Zig expresses so well that allow me to indulge in those delights with guilt or reservations.

Life is too short to waste time on that bullshit. Grab your favorite toys and go fuck yourself - and have a beautiful, fulfilling time doing it, man!

AL

luvkuda69

Post by luvkuda69 »

thanks guys just. how about the fact i do it everyday is that ok. nothing is going to happen

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

What are you worried about happening?

luvkuda69

Post by luvkuda69 »

its just i dont always use a enema

mrtesty

Post by mrtesty »

Testing

Chadwick81

Post by Chadwick81 »

Omg an anal orgasm is amazing, when your asshole gets wet and tingly it’s so intense, or shooting a load just from fucking your ass I love it!!!
Fill me with loads

nickyricky

Post by nickyricky »

You are a human being. Humans are crazy creatures. Our bodies respond in ways that are not to be fully understood and usually go unappreciated. Just because you like to play with your ass makes you no more "unusual" or "weird" or "gay" or "straight" than any other person. I play with my ass all the time. I consider myself straight, even though I have had full sex with a guy before, when I was much younger. The issues with being human is that we are usually concerned with what other people would think, if they only knew... I was able to get over this sometime in my early 30s. I woke up one day and just didn't want to beat myself up anymore, and what's more, couldn't understand why I'd been beating myself up for so long.
Playing with your butthole feels good because... playing with buttholes feels good to most people. If you want to integrate it with your sexual relationship with your wife then that's something to work on together. If you don't - as Zig says - it's just one more way to enjoy your amazing body.

I think it can be helpful in this and in all of life to get in the habit of being THANKFUL. I'm completely non-religious, so I'm not thankful TO anyone - I'm just incredibly thankful for the pleasures - ordinary and extraordinary - that my body provides, and for the attitudes that Zig expresses so well that allow me to indulge in those delights with guilt or reservations.

Life is too short to waste time on that bullshit. Grab your favorite toys and go fuck yourself - and have a beautiful, fulfilling time doing it, man!

AL
Couldn't agree more!!! Saving these for later when I have stupid beat myself moments. Bottom line, enjoy yourself, life's too short to waste it on self-hate.

Strachey

Post by Strachey »

You need to be braver with him. Anal orgasms that are pleasurable.
When life gets you down remember -
It's only one down and the rest is UP !

My new girlfriend, Italian and love dolls