just got my first dildo and now know i'm not small

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

boe159

just got my first dildo and now know i'm not small

Post by boe159 »

I just got my first ever dildo because why the fuck not I got the 6 inch one because it was my first so I thought that would be a good starting point in my mind I have always thought I had a small penis (I'm a grower not a shower) and when the dildo arrived today I immediately got it out washed it and fuck me that was the best experience I've ever had by myself I've had the real thing before but damn I didn't know how intense I would cum from this thing but yeah during my time playing I decided to size myself up against my new dildo ( I got a realistic 6 inch one with balls and suction cup ) so anyway I decided to size myself up against my new toy and I was blown away I am actually bigger then it in length and girth so long story short a dildo of all things gave me confidence in myself because all my life I thought I was small turns out I'm a pre damn good size :) shows how the way you see yourself may actually be wrong

aleingang69

Re: just got my first dildo and now know i'm not small

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - that is a GREAT story - thanks for sharing!

Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Awesome Boe! :) I'm a decent sized guy, but I love me the anal. I'm a lot smaller than my dildos! :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

boe159

Post by boe159 »

Haha yeah ziggurat I've seen some of your ones I won't be using anything that big in a long while
The post was most about the confidence boost I gained body image is a big thing amongst guys and girls and I always thought I was small so to find out I'm actually above average was just a massive boost for me since I suffer with confidence and depression issues so yeah it may seem like a small thing hah no pun intended the boost to my confidence is what made my day :)

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

sometimes I'm amazed at what I'm able to accomplish, but I've had a few scares too... I'd hate to wind up on an episode of "Sex put me in the ER" (which is a hilarious show btw...) I like toys of all sorts, when I'm super horny I want something big to almost hurt myself.. when I'm more lonely, I want something that is more realistic in size and appearance for the more fantasy aspect. Its all about perceptions, and of course perceptions change... :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat