sexual preference

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

stretching&hoping

sexual preference

Post by stretching&hoping »

So there's quite a few members here and the theme of the site is self sucking and self fucking, I was just wondering, are the majority of the guys here straight or gay or bi? I mean you don't have to be gay to like anal play or to be curious about sucking your own cock. I just see a lot of guys complimenting guys on their pics and vids. Just made me curious was all. I consider myself bi for the most part. I've messed with guys in the past but it's been a very long time and being in a straight relationship doesn't really allow for honest gay play time. Lol so not a have to, but I just started this post for guys who wanted to list their sexual orientation. :D

Ziggurat

Re: sexual preference

Post by Ziggurat »

I know we have a poll on this somewhere on the board.. :) I couldn't find it though.

Myself, I'm living straight in a monogamous marriage (happily for the most part). However I have had many homosexual experiences growing up with a cherished friend. We never really dated as we were both young and in the closet, besides, in my city, coming out in the late 80s and early 90s was a death warrant. However, I've always kept an open mind, and because of these past experiences with Motts, my masturbation is usually homoerotic in nature. I have dozens and dozens of toys, and while there are more fake female bits then male bits, I use this one dildo almost every other night, where as the fake pussies and boobs only get played with maybe once a week.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I'm straight, never had any gay or bi tendencies. But I'm heavily into self suck and drinking my own cum. It's more about self pleasure than anything else. Never had the desire to do any of it with another guy.

stretching&hoping

Post by stretching&hoping »

I'd love to see the dildo you use every other night zigg! :wink: I've played with guys a few times and really enjoy it but I have no attraction to guys. Weird I know. I think the idea of it being forbidden and taboo makes it that much more exciting. I do have a dildo that I love to use every now and then But it just makes me want the real thing that much more. Lol

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I'm a man lovin', cock-sucking, butt-fucking man myself. I haven't had sex with a woman in more than 30 years and don't have any urges in that direction. I enjoyed the sex I had with women in my teens and 20s, but it's not something I have any desire or need for in my life, and I can't imagine ever falling in love with a woman.

I have no doubt that a majority of men would have at least some kind of sexual experience with another man, given the right circumstances. But - just as I have no interest in women at all, there are certainly guys who at the other end of the Kinsey spectrum who will never have any interest in men.

And solo-sex? Sucking and fucking yourself are no different from giving yourself a handjob, when you get right down to it - it's all masturbation, and it's all a wonderful, healthy thing!

Nudehiker

Post by Nudehiker »

It's difficult to try and label myself as gay bi or str8. I love women, but happen to like sucking cock and swallowing cum too. I don't worry about what preference that may be.

n_aguiar

Post by n_aguiar »

I'm with Al. I've had my experience with women in my teenage years but didn't feel like doing it anymore. Now I'm totally GAY and I love it.
I love men everyday and everywhere.

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

no interest in other guys but i do love my own cum (never could selfsuck) and self anal play

allin4cum

Post by allin4cum »

I consider myself to be BI, have been since I was very young and in a FWB situation with my best friend who traded blow jobs with me on a regular basis. Over the years though, I have not had the opportunities to continue the gay experiences and so my masturbation has been fueled by my memories of all those orgasms in my mouth. Lately, I have begun to feel that I am not a 50 / 50 BI guy but more a gay leaning BI guy because of my deep desire to have another regular cock to suck.
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I consider myself bisexual if I had to apply a label to myself. I have to admit, for me, self-sucking was a gait-way to lowering my inhibitions to becoming interested in sucking other guys. Once I established that familiarity with my own penis it didn’t seem so much of a stretch to becoming open to sucking others. I’m straight looking/acting and prefer sex with women, but totally open and willing when opportunistic male sexual relations are available.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!