Hands Free - Hot/Cold Water Orgasm

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

handsomemember

Hands Free - Hot/Cold Water Orgasm

Post by handsomemember »

I recently purchased a new shower nozzle and it has several settings. I was experimenting and found the perfect spray. It is a pulsating jet that changes from a rapid pulse to a steady hard jet. By accident I directed the nozzle down and it hit the head of my 8.5 uncut dick. WOW. I pulled the foreskin back and thought "let's try this". I positioned myself just right and the jets of water hit all the right spots. I had a raging hardon instantly. I flexed my muscles to make my dick bounce up and down (no hands). The water was HOT and then I thought lets try a little cold. The drastic difference between hot and cold was amazing. Hot to Cold - Hot to cold - and on I went. Then I thought let's kick this up a bit and I stepped out of the shower and found my favorite metal cock ring and slipped over the head of my dick. It was tight. I am thick. Why not? I said. Then came the butt-plug. Back in the shower and started over. Hot to cold - rapid pulse to hard jet. I teased myself over and over again. I was edging in the shower and went for nearly 15 minutes. My hands were free to play with my nipples. All I had to do was move my hips and control the stimulation. When I was close I took the nozzle and switched to "steady hard" and shot the water on the back side of my dick head. Five minutes later with a little on and off I shot a load that drenched the wall of the shower. I was weak in the knees and trembling. I will take more showers these day. Can't wait to introduce a vibrating plug into the scenario. And maybe poppers.
Mastering the art of SS/SF. Love sharing stories and chatting with men with similar interests. Love hot vids/pics. Always ready to chat "you" UP.

aleingang69

Re: Hands Free - Hot/Cold Water Orgasm

Post by aleingang69 »

Not exactly the same thing, but one of my more memorable orgasms was brought on by a small man-made waterfall at a natural hot-spring in Indonesia. The water was emerging from the mouth of a carved demon, so it was very focused, and it was falling more than ten feet, so it was very forceful. I was alone in the pool, enjoying the really exquisite pleasure/pain of the water jet on my shoulders and back, and then - typical man - I thought "Huh - I wonder how this'd feel on my cock?"
It was just bearable, and it got my off in less than a minute - I still have a strong sense-memory of that jet of water on my frenum!

Sounds like you're having a great time, man - let us know how your explorations go.

AL