Prostate stimulation...

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

johnstamos

Prostate stimulation...

Post by johnstamos »

Hey guys! First time poster, long time lurker. :)

From what I've heard, guys can have really intense orgasms through prostate stimulation alone. Y'know, shaking and what have you.

Anyways, what's the easiest way to go about this sort of thing? I've tried it a few times in the past but I think I'm doing something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Kadren

Post by Kadren »

What do you use when you try to do it?

The picture below is what I use. It's the handle of a plunger.

I've never had a prostate-only orgasm, but if I have that thing rubbing against my prostate while playing with myself...it's *very* intense.
Attachments
Picture 4.jpg
Picture 4.jpg (140.19 KiB) Viewed 34100 times

anyuser76

Post by anyuser76 »

Try aneros or something similar...

http://www.aneros.com/
Attachments
newaneros3.gif
newaneros3.gif (11.68 KiB) Viewed 34861 times

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

There's at least one other topic in the forums about this - use the search function of the forums to search for "prostate" and it'll come up for you.
Al

jack6two

Post by jack6two »

I use a brush-stick, when i'm milking my cocks! That's will be a hot look in the mirror! and makes better erection and splashing!

cantreachityet

Re:

Post by cantreachityet »

anyuser76 wrote:Try aneros or something similar...

i have one of these... VERY NICE !!!! .. it fits JUST right... makes orgasim intense....

cumdrinker1

Re: Prostate stimulation...

Post by cumdrinker1 »

Twice my wife has inserted her middle finger deep into my anus just as I am about to climax and both times I have had an incredible climax. But she doesn't do it often (only twice total) and we've been married 12 years.

I find it hard to keep an erection when I sit on a butt plug sometimes.

jack6two

Post by jack6two »

hy cumdrinker, you are lucky!
my wife never dit milk my prostata over our marriage and this are nearly 40 years!!!

cumdrinker1

Post by cumdrinker1 »

jack6two wrote:hy cumdrinker, you are lucky!
my wife never dit milk my prostata over our marriage and this are nearly 40 years!!!
When my wife gets going, she is hot as hell, no doubt.
Attachments
Photo 6.jpg

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

I haven' had the chance yet, but I'd love another guy out there to give me one. I've only had them from anal masturbation, and they can be awesome. I was being tutored by this one older guy online, and he said to make sure I keep it pressed against the prostate, really focus on massaging it. It isn't' just an in out motion in your ass.

volatileangel

Re:

Post by volatileangel »

jack6two wrote:I use a brush-stick, when i'm milking my cocks! That's will be a hot look in the mirror! and makes better erection and splashing!
I may be biased, but using household objects for prostate stimulation is a no-no in my book. Who wants to be "that guy" having to go to A&E with an injury they cannot explain! :oops:

It amazes me that so many use other things and then end up in trouble. When there are so many cheap and specifically designed toys out there that you could use instead!

And on the subject itself, prostate stimulation has been practiced by various societies for centuries and is known to not only increase the pleasure, but also increases the cum-load too.
Some practitioners reach a level where they can have a continuous orgasm for as long as they like, and then choosing when to eventually cum. And when they do it's far more intense than a traditional orgasm.

I am a practitioner, and it certainly helps me to cum more and to have more intense orgasms. Not quite at the stage where I can control it but the last time I used my Nexus I had what seemed like a five minute orgasm and then came toward the end with quite a lot of force. I hadn't shot so much cum since I was a teen. :P

princetongrey

Post by princetongrey »

I have never had an intense climax with prostate stimulation, but have had expereince where I flowed seman for a long period of time from it. My first expereince was with an older married woman I had regular sex with. She sucked me untill I was hard, then slipped her finger up into me and massaged my prostate. I was not aware of how much she milked from me, but I do know she took he mouth off of my cock for some period and had 3-4 tablespoon of seman on her shoulder before she started sucking more. I said seman. not cum...I was not cumming in the sense of the word.....didn't feel as if I was ejaculating.....she was milking me.
She started doing that every time we had sex and she was blowing me.....she would milk me untill she had enough seman to lubricate herslf and spit it on her hand.........rub my cock to lub me and lub her ass.......
My wife rubs my anus but does not milk my prostate.....anus astimulation helps my cum...it also helps her cum when I eat her.
I learned how to do that and have massaged my buddys' prostate like that for all the time I have known him. It's great! You get all the seman you want and still get to suck him to climax and get more when he ejaculates cum in his climax.
Good stuff ......sperm

tyciol

Re:

Post by tyciol »

anyuser76 wrote:Try aneros or something similar...
Thank you for posting this, I had seen this before and forgotten what it was called and came to this sub-forum looking for a topic related to the matter.

One thing... I remember reading an e-book or net-book or possibly a forum about working up to prostate massage and training the sphincter muscles with this device. Do you recall if there was something like this? I'm purousing the Aneros site atm but nothing's showing up...
-Ty

awired50

Post by awired50 »

Try the Aneros Vice. Mind blowing !