need a mentor/pen pal

Whether you want to show off or watch - post your info in here to hook up in person or online with other self-suck and self-fuck enthusiasts.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

stretching&hoping

need a mentor/pen pal

Post by stretching&hoping »

Hey guys just recently got into the idea of self sucking and fucking. Love this website I just found it! I'm a lot closer to getting it in my ass than mouth though. Just looking for someone who'd like to chat and help me with some tips and encouragement. Maybe swap some pics and stories. I'd love the help and friend. Hit me up if this sounds like you. :) closeted bi guy here.
Attachments
That's me! Is it big enough for selfing?
That's me! Is it big enough for selfing?

Ziggurat

Re: need a mentor/pen pal

Post by Ziggurat »

I'm not sure if anyone here is into PenPalling, but we do have a fair amount of guys that like to hang out in the cam room once in a while. Myself, I'm more into posting and reading than I am interactive stuff, but you will ALWAYS find everyone here very supportive at least in posts and comments. And looking at your pic in this topic, I'd say, "Hell yeah you're plenty big enough!" :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

stretching&hoping

Thank you for your reply. I look forward to meeting and talking with some of you guys. Glad you think so. :oops: Lol I LOVE your profile pic btw. That's what I'm striving for!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

What surprises me the most is that the skill is not that unheard of... it just seems that we all have a different way that works for us, which in the end I think is what troubles most guys. They see something and go "Why can't I do that?" It took me about a year to perfect my way of self fucking... I tried a lot of different things, but since I always had fun, I never really got frustrated. Just kept experimenting and enjoying.
My Patreon tip jar:

stretching&hoping

Lol yea, definitely a fun thing to practice! I can get the tip about 2 inches past my hole but I can seem to get it in. Do you loosen yourself up some first with a toy or something? How hard should I be?

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

you want to be hard enough to be able to enter, but soft enough to be able to fold it over... its hard to describe... no pun intended...
My Patreon tip jar:

swallowingmycum

Post by swallowingmycum »

I've only ever been able to shoot cum in my mouth but never got to suck my own cock. Hope you achieve your goal of selfsucking. I like the cut of your cock, looks like real nice that i would suck you off and cum in my mouth :)
stretching&hoping wrote:Hey guys just recently got into the idea of self sucking and fucking. Love this website I just found it! I'm a lot closer to getting it in my ass than mouth though. Just looking for someone who'd like to chat and help me with some tips and encouragement. Maybe swap some pics and stories. I'd love the help and friend. Hit me up if this sounds like you. :) closeted bi guy here.

selffuck1_reddit

Post by selffuck1_reddit »

[quote="stretching&hoping" Do you loosen yourself up some first with a toy or something? How hard should I be?[/quote]

It comes down to being relaxed. You can loosen yourself up a lot before attempting, but it will not go in if you're not relaxed on your first effort. After you successfully get it in once, it becomes far easier on each attempt. The first time I got my dick in, my thoughts traveled off while I was pressing my dick against my hole and all of a sudden I felt it going in. So try thinking of other things while pressing your dick against your hole, it's hard to do, but it'll go eventually.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

The relative tightness of your butthole is pretty much a psychological thing - it isn't really your ass that's tight, it's your mind ;)

So - maybe the distinction to make here is less about "I need to loosen up my hole every time I want to get my cock (or whatever) in there" and more about "I need to spend some time learning how to use that mind/butthole connection to learn how to allow myself to let go".

The idea of thinking about something else seems like a good one - it can also help if you're having the problem of your cock getting too hard to make the necessary bend to slide into your hole.

I'm not saying it's "all psychological" to make it sound like it's always going to be easy - changing our minds can be the hardest thing to do - but to help to figure out the direction you might want to go in if you're having a difficult time getting there.

Al

dancerdc

Post by dancerdc »

I'd be down for pen-pal, though I'm not much of a mentor. Used to be able to suck the tip, then stopped for a few years. Trying to make it a regular practice now so that I can get back to it and improve on where I left off.

Drop me a line if you want, by e-mail or Skype (same name there: DancerDC).

Bye for now,
Christian
crow@gwu.edu