Pic swap

Whether you want to show off or watch - post your info in here to hook up in person or online with other self-suck and self-fuck enthusiasts.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

str8butcckobssd

Pic swap

Post by str8butcckobssd »

Hi, I’m new here. I’m straight and married but my cock obsession has just grown so intense recently. I’m literally going everywhere with a permanent rock solid boner and my brain is just filled with thoughts of huge cock and cum. I keep thinking about cocks deep in my throat and ass! What is weird is that I feel empty because I’m not filled with cock. I get the feeling that I want to live for ever with a cock in my throat and ass! I’m also totally obsessed with cum like I lhonestly want bucket loads of the stuff! I want to be so full of it my stomach swells and I’m stretched because of all the cum. This started with thoughts of tgirls but now it’s graduated to guys and now I literally want suck every cock I see. I really wish I could selfcsuck as I think it would help control my lust. Please email so we can swap dick pics! I desperately want to see your sexy cock and imagine it filling and completing me! I so badly need to be fucked and filled with your cum. Please help! sissy12301@outlook.com

trucker.devil

Re: Pic swap

Post by trucker.devil »

I am just like you man. You described me perfectly. Except the ass thing. I am not interested in anal for now. Add me from skype.