SEEKING A SELFER IN NEW JERSEY

Whether you want to show off or watch - post your info in here to hook up in person or online with other self-suck and self-fuck enthusiasts.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

HOT4SSRS

SEEKING A SELFER IN NEW JERSEY

Post by HOT4SSRS »

I HAVE A INSANE OBSESSION AND MAJOR FETISH FOR GUYS WHO CAN SELFSUCK. I AM HOPING I CAN MEET A GUY IN NEW JERSEY WHO CAN BLOW HIMSELF AND WOULD BE WILLING TO SHOW ME HIS TALENT. I WOULD URGE HIM ON, HELP IN ANY WAY. I AM 56, 5'8, GOODLOOKING, FIT, CLEAN, AND WILLING TO BE GEN. HIT ME UP!
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!

newjersey1966

Re: SEEKING A SELFER IN NEW JERSEY

Post by newjersey1966 »

hey, I used to be able to. working on getting into shape, stretching, so I can do it once again. let me know if you want to get together.

HOT4SSRS

Post by HOT4SSRS »

Hey man, what area of Jersey are you? I am in Ocean County. Would love to communicate with you...
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!

Chadwick81

Post by Chadwick81 »

I would love to let you help me suck myself
Fill me with loads

HOT4SSRS

Post by HOT4SSRS »

Chadwick81 wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:28 pm
I would love to let you help me suck myself
Hey man, thanks for your response. What is your age and stats? And where do you live?

newjersey1966

Post by newjersey1966 »

Sorry, I have been off this site for a long while. I have been concentrating on getting into good shape and it is paying off. I am able to lick the tip of my cock again and it is a great feeling to be back. I would love to help anyone to selfsuck. I live near Toms River in ocean county and I think in a few months I will be able to at least get the whole head of my own cock back where it belongs, my own mouth.

HOT4SSRS

Post by HOT4SSRS »

Hey man, great to hear back from you. I would love to help you in your quest! I used to be able to selfsuck balls deep but I herniated 2 discs trying to get my soft cock and my balls in my mouth at the same time. I can't come close now. I live in Manchester Township, 08759. I am 20 minutes from South Toms River. Here is my pic. Would really like to continue this chat....Scott
Attachments
thumbnail_20200331_234716.jpg

newjersey1966

Post by newjersey1966 »

Yes definitely. When are you available? Can you host? I can't host. I can escape some weekday afternoons.

HOT4SSRS

Post by HOT4SSRS »

Thanks for getting back. Yes, I can host. I live alone in my own condo. Can I ask your age? Have a pic, maybe?