sounding.......................

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

EricWayne

Re: sounding.......................

Post by EricWayne »

I've been stuffing my piss hole since I was a kid. I was a bed-wetter and a urologist promised my parents that a urethral dilation operation would solve the problem, it didn't. Since that time I have become an expert at stuffing my cock. I am up to a 10mm sound now and working on stretching to the 11mm. I have an expensive plug that is 9mm, made by my friend Keith at penisplugsablaze that I wear every day, when I'm not wearing it I feel unnatural. My orgasms are powerful when I am sounding and even though the 10mm sound is stuffed all the way in I can shoot it right out when I cum.

allin4cum

Re: sounding.......................

Post by allin4cum »

Sounding is one activity that I have yet to try and would like to but without any experience or actual sounds, seems out of reach, at least so far. I've seen some videos of guy sounding and it looks like great fun and can't wait to try it out.
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.