Handsfree, aneros and nexus

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Jonteballe

Handsfree, aneros and nexus

Post by Jonteballe »

I have discovered the pleasure of cumming handsfree. I bough a aneros prostatic massager. Didn´t know how to use it first, but got help from the net. Now i can get off by inserting the aneros or nexus, and then just play with my nipples. The best part is the precum wich starts to flow pretty good when the aneros massages the prostate.

Im 25 and want´s to get to know other guys who also are into handsfree. Prefers guys in my age, but you other are welcome to join the discussion :)

flexable

Re: Handsfree, aneros and nexus

Post by flexable »

hand-free is the best feeling the orgasm is so slow it will usual last for 15-20 and the precum is so sweet and so much of it!i like to use a glass dildo to massage my prostate wile sucking my precum of of my cock and sometimes i include my girlfriend and she love to play with my prostate wil i suck my self and sometimes we both suck on it and enjoy the cum together ,but i like it by myself most of the time...i get to enjoy my tasty cum and and sometimes i like to milk my self without my cock in my mouth and just like all the pre cum off my cock then suck the cum out or just milk all the cum out of my cock then suck it till it go's limp in my mouth and that sensation is like non other...its so sensitive i start to cum again then round 2 but im 27 and lovin it,it makes me feel complete like there isnt anything i can do with my body and mind it refreshing...i post some vid's of my sometime..

aleingang69

Re: Handsfree, aneros and nexus

Post by aleingang69 »

I wish direct prostate stimulation was more pleasurable for me - it sounds like you lucky men are having some AMAZING times!

flexablebboy - we NEED to see some video of you in action !! ;)

Al