Frozen Cum

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

thedoctor

Frozen Cum

Post by thedoctor »

I recently enjoyed a full "shot" of my cum completely frozen. It was a FULL shot... took me 3 loads to fill it.

I normally eat/swallow my cum either by self sucking or at least with my legs over my head. but a few days ago I shot off in a shot glass and froze it..

I cummed again in the glass th top it off. it was NOT bad...the cum melted fast once I popped the cube in my mouth.... I did get a slight aversion, but once the cum melted, I had such a hard on.... i came in the shot glass and polished it off...

blacksunshineaz

Re: Frozen Cum

Post by blacksunshineaz »

That gives a whole new meaning to the term "cum shot" :D

bubba9686

Post by bubba9686 »

Doc!
That sounds 'HOT'! But I prefer my loads warm and often. I like to 'edge' three or four loads into my shot glass and then sip them while I stroke for the main orgasm! I'm still hot and desiring my cum while I sip, and it's delicious! After my full orgasm, I don't desire the cum anymore. I think just about all guys are like that.
Ten minutes after drinking my cum, I think back on sipping it while stroking my cock and I get hot all over again and I'm glad I drank it!!!!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I'm about to perform an experiment with some of my own frozen cum. I've been adding a few loads together into a easter egg shaped jello mold. but I only add a load once a week. When its finished and full.. I'll perform my experiment and hopefully get it on tape!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

dman007

Post by dman007 »

i once tired to freeze a load of my cum so i could eat it frozen. i had been reading a lot about it on here and it sounded like it would be such a major turn on that after i jerked off into a condom and put it in the freezer i was still hard. i think it was in the freezer for about 10-15 min before i got so impatient that i literally ran to the freezer, pulled out my condom and swallowed it down right then and there. My cum wasn't frozen yet, but it was cold and i swallowed it so fast that i dont remember if it tasted different or not.

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

I'm working on a collection right now and will let you know how it turns out. So far four loads collected.

cumdreamer

Post by cumdreamer »

How is it going with freezing? I have been now freezing first time ever, and I think there are more than 10 loads already in my freezer, waiting for my private cum party. Yummy... :wink:

touchme

Post by touchme »

I've done it down through the years too. I love breaking off a piece and letting it melt on the tip of my cock or rubbing over my nipples. Of course, letting it melt on my tongue is a turn on too. I'm looking foranything different!!

cumswallowerer

Post by cumswallowerer »

i like to save as much as i can then add sugar to it. it tastes so good, i can cum witout touhing myslf
i love cum

speedgrx1

Post by speedgrx1 »

Very hot, I did it, 10 loads frozen in a ice tray, swallow five cum cubes, and pushed five cum cube in my ass.
very cool feeling, after that had to selfsuck and shoot a warm load in my mouth mmmmm good.

Fatcockdaddy

Post by Fatcockdaddy »

I save my loads in the freezer and add to it each time I jerkoff.
I can't drink it warm because as soon as I cum I lose the urge to drink myself so I freeze it and consume it while I'm whipping up another load and I do love the taste.
If you eat alot of fruit and asparagus it makes it very sweet

Lalajerjer

Post by Lalajerjer »

I’ve frozen my cum as well and are it the next day. What I liked was letting it melt in my mouth!!!! Wow it was awesome it made me cum and eat it on the spot. Good times for sure!

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

The other day I froze a nice gooey cumshot and ate it the next day. It was about 3-4 ounces and shiny white with occasional clear streaks. A lot of guys are saying it’s really awesome. It was just ok to me. I didn’t find it overly special though. Part of the magic for me is the whole idea of being the ouroboros eating his own tail, my seminal fluids recycling from tap-to-stomach. It makes me feel really horny and self-intimate thinking my cum never gets exposed to open air before returning to my body to nourish me, or that I can (almost) live off my own protein indefinitely were I somehow able to produce enough. My own body-temperature semen seems to diffuse across my taste buds in a more satisfying way too than iced sperm does, which has to melt. Final verdict: not knocking frozen cum but I think I’ll stick to ‘hot from the tap’ in the future.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

ExtraYumBoy

Post by ExtraYumBoy »

Get a glass food container with a snap shut lid and put it in a good freezer with nothing else in there. I've found it's best for keeping cum fresh. Just the smell of icy cum when I open it turns me on. How much can I store? How long can I wait to taste and feel it?

allin4cum

Post by allin4cum »

I have frozen my cum a few times. Once, I shot 5 loads in a glass, freezing in between each load. I then got it out and warmed it up and shot a 6th load to top it off before drinking it all down. Gotta say, it was pretty erotic to drink that much nut also must be honest
WIN_20180112_07_11_42_Pro.jpg
, I still like it fresh better. anyway, couple pics from that experience attached.
Attachments
WIN_20180112_07_15_21_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180112_07_12_35_Pro.jpg
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.