Getting deeper

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

AlwaysCummin

Re: Getting deeper

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Great! Thanks for the tip, Al!

SoloS7

Post by SoloS7 »

That’s exactly what I think as well. For me the secret of the plow is
having good positioning and the ability to have your feet as leverage and to
help align your pelvis with your mouth. A good setup can be extremely important to give
you a more intense session. 😋

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I've always had luck putting my feet against the wall and pushing off for leverage. You can experiment with different foot placements - high, low, together, spread apart. The distance from the wall also makes a difference. You just need to try different placements to find what works best for you.

I've even done this in the yoga class I used to go to. I always tried to get in the last row so when we tried the plow position at the end of class I could get the necessary leverage. On the best days I was able to get the head of my cock to my lips hands-free. Unfortunately that studio went out of business due to COVID. :cry:

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

And there is a big difference between having your feet on a blank wall or having something that you can hook your feet under, or grip with your toes. I used to have a wooden ladder fixed to the wall at the head of my bed, so I had a ready-made multi-level foot-leverage device: I could use the different ladder rungs to adjust the position of my legs while in plow. Worked great!

ExtraYumBoy

Post by ExtraYumBoy »

I posted about this in another part of the forum but I think it belongs here too. This should help most people achieve greater depth. I'll just leave the link from my favorite online store

https://www.pinkcherry.ca/products/feti ... 8b70&_ss=r

Have Fun!