Getting deeper

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

AlwaysCummin

Getting deeper

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I've been working on my flexibility here lately. I decided that since I've wanted to go deeper, I would diligently start working at it, stretching and selfing every other day (to give time to recoup).

Right now, I'm just starting to hit the back of my throat with the head of my penis again. (I was able to do this easily when I was a little bit younger, but lost flexibility over time.) I've not yet hit my gag reflex, but hopefully I'm close. The idea of deepthroating myself turns me on so strongly. That's the ultimate goal I've set for myself, and I'll work slowly toward that goal till I reach it.

The feeling of having my mouth so full with my own penis is absolutely the most thrilling experience in the world! Tonight I'll have another selfing session, and probably try to carry it on for as long as possible so I can savor the experience. Can't wait to feel that feeling in the back of my throat again!

AlwaysCummin

Re: Getting deeper

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I just had to stop halfway through this self sucking session to come tell you all that I've hit a new record!!! :D I was finally able to get half of one of my balls in my mouth!

One of my goals is to get both my balls actually inside my mouth at the same time, but I've never been able to do even one part way. Just now, for the first time ever, I was able to actually suck on half of one of my balls! It felt so good!

Oh my gosh, I'm leaking so much precum right now. I gotta go lick this up...

luv2_self_n_swallow

Post by luv2_self_n_swallow »

i also really want to be able to get deeper! i can get about half of my dick in my mouth right now but i want to feel it in the back of my mouth/throat!

please share what exercises you did!

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Sure thing!

I typically just stretch in the plow position, since that's the position I use for selfing. What helped me the most was figuring out the proper position for the deepest penetration. The two biggest factors are that you want to make sure you're not crunching your neck down to where your chin is hitting your chest, because that doesn't actually afford you any extra reaching distance, and only makes the angle between your penis and mouth more extreme, also hindering penetration, and the other thing is to make sure most of your bending is coming from your lower back. You just have to kinda feel which part of your back is stretching the most when you self, and try and work toward bending at the lower back more. That will enable you to go deeper once you build up the flexibility in the proper places.

And as always, I have to say go slow and be careful! You could easily injur yourself by going beyond your current limits. It takes time to build up flexibility in the proper places, but focus on that and you should see some improvement in your depth soon.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other specific questions about anything.

luv2_self_n_swallow

awesome, thanks a lot, i will be practicing getting deeper, i will share updates

luv2_self_n_swallow

WOW

i had tried this position you mentioned before and didnt have as much luck. Since you recommended it with a couple pointers i gave it another go.......HOLY SHIT

i have never had a session so good and last so long and felt the best ever.....i even managed to hit the back of my throat a couple times. :)

thanks again and i will keep practicing!!!

luv2_self_n_swallow

also the tip you gave about the neck and chin worked very well.....thank you!

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Congratulations! It sounds to me like you had quite a fun experience!

Sometimes what I do to help with my neck posture is to put a pillow under my shoulders so that my head lays down off the top of the pillow. That way, my neck is a little more extended and it keeps my chin off my chest.

Keep up the stretching, and you'll be sure to go even further! Looking forward to hearing more updates!

Selfsuckcum

Post by Selfsuckcum »

Just wanted to see any if theres an updates, how is the flexibility now Alwayscummin? Any improvements?
Out of interest if you don't mind, what length are you? How deep do you think you'd get if flexiblity wasn't a problem?
Myself, I found the C position the best, I can really get the most length the way I arch my back doing it, but the bend in my neck and gag is my main problem so gotta try working on that. The thought of going the full length down on my cock and down my throat keeps me at it :D

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Thanks, Hellfire, for inquiring about my update.

My flexibility seems to come and go. Some days I'm able to easily hit the back of my throat, other days not even close. I will say though that the deepest I've been able to go was when I had the head of my penis mashed firmly in the back of my throat. It wasn't quite a deepthroat, since I hadn't quite made it past the threshold of my gag reflex, but it certainly was pressed firmly back there. My balls were mashed up against my nose. It was awesome!

Of course I don't mind sharing how big I am. I'm 6 inches long exactly, and 6 inches in circumference. If you're interested in seeing pictures, shoot me a PM. If flexibility wasn't a concern, I definitely think I could deepthroat myself. That time I described above where I almost deepthroated myself, I had a little more than 3/4 of my dick in. If there was nothing stopping me from going all the way down the shaft, I would definitely be a good inch into my throat.

The plow position seems to work best for me, followed closely by the C. Yeah, the neck angle seems to be one of the most common issues people have with going deeper. The other would be the lower back angle. I know what you mean, that desire to feel your own cock deep in your throat pushes you onward!

Thanks for the reply. Let me know how your progress goes as well.

theouroboros

Post by theouroboros »

Great to hear from another "average" selfer! I too am able to hit the back of my throat and one time even triggered my gag reflex when I kept pushing it further in (didn't vomit, though). I get the most depth in the X position but the C position allows me more freedom of movement.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Unfortunately I've never had enough flexibility in my legs to get into the X position. Believe me, I've tried many times! I love the C because I don't get a headache from being upside down for so long, and I can go pretty deep in that position. However, the plow obviously affords me the deepest reach due to the assistance from gravity. There's probably only an inch of difference between my depths in the C and the plow.

theouroboros, did you manage to get it in your throat at all during that time you mentioned where you hit your gag reflex? I've been trying for that kind of depth for quite a while now! I wanna feel my cock in my throat! :-)

fukurami

Post by fukurami »

it is interesting to me that you find the plow position the best... where i find the c position the best...

when i use the plow it gets my stomach in the "self sucking alignment" however where i find most of my depth is the c position.

also when i use the plow i feel more weight on my upper spine... using pillow kind of throws off the balance for me so i rather not use one... and therefore cant really use the plow position....

question when using the plow position do you use the wall to help you proceed back and forth?

Thanks

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

fukurami wrote: question when using the plow position do you use the wall to help you proceed back and forth?
Yes, sometimes I press my feet against the wall to help push my body down and get my penis closer to my face. On occasion, if I'm more flexible than normal, I won't do this and I'll just let my feet lay free on the bed, and my arms are enough strength to pull my body down far enough. But most of the time, yes, I use the wall.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

If you can set yourself up so you have something behind you and above your head - a bedstead or a window-sill or similar - that you can hook your toes or the the front bit of your feet under you should give it a try. I get much more leverage and downward force doing it this way instead of just using a flat wall. It allows you to really use the strength of your lower body to control the curve in your spine.

Al