fiveway

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

speedgrx1

fiveway

Post by speedgrx1 »

Last week Friday night , went to club Houston in downtown.
Started off slow, I was so fukig horny, and after about two hour's thing stared getting busy.
I got with four guys in my room and stared sucking them off, then one guy said, I want to fuck you.
I said OK, so as he was fucking me I was still sucking the other three off, then one blew his load in my mouth
and i swallow it, the taste was somewhat sweet.
Then the guy that was fucking me came in my ass, I was getting so fucking hot.
Then the third guy came in my mouth, a fucking big thick load, and I swallow every drop, was a little salty.
The forth guy wanted to cum in my ass, so I said OK.
So he stared fucking me and it didn't take long at all, about five thrust and he was cumming in my ass to.
Now my ass is feeling really creamy, so i ask the guys to watch me fuck myself and cum in my ass.
They all said yes, so i pulled my dick around to my ass and push it in my creamy cum filled ass, and stared fucking myself till i came in my ass, god that was so fucking good.That was a fucking great night.
self.jpg
self.jpg (32.73 KiB) Viewed 6628 times