Lunch suck

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

AlwaysCummin

Lunch suck

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I couldn't stop thinking about selfing today at work, so I decided to run home for lunch real quick and give myself a quick selfsuck. Thank goodness I live so close to work!
Anybody else have a craving like this and take care of yourself either while at work or during a break like I did?

luv2_self_n_swallow

Re: Lunch suck

Post by luv2_self_n_swallow »

omg, i do all the time!!! i dont know why i think about it so much and it starts turning me on ha. i have done it in the bathroom stall at work...not until i cummed but enough to satisfy the urge until i get home. i have also run home and sucked myself off before, i definitely get these urges at work, at school and just about anywhere ha

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Haven't done it at work yet. We all have to share one bathroom, so it wouldn't be feasible at work with people waiting on the bathroom.

I guess for me, the more I think about it, the hornier I get, and the more I want to do it, so once I've got my mind on selfing, there's no turning back until I get a chance to suck myself off!

luv2_self_n_swallow

ha ha i hear ya, once your mind is set on it then you have to do it!!! if not you cant stop thinking about it unitl you do!

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

I was still in high-school when I got to go to a local college for 2 weeks over the summer to experience campus life.

One very hot day, the sort of heat that leaves you drenched in sweat, I was so ridiculously horny. It has been the first summer I discovered boxers, so I was contantly hard. Unable to hold back I ran to a secluded bathroom, hid in a stall, and proceeded to suck the cum out of my dick.

A man walked in at one point. Thnkfully this college still had stall doors... or maybe not so thankfully. :)

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Wow! I would never be able to suck myself off in public while I knew there was somebody within earshot! I'm just too loud when I do it! That's very bold of you! Did you stop momentarily when you heard him come in, or did you keep going?

luv2_self_n_swallow

when i did it at work it is a public bathroom, three sit down stalls and two stand ups....no one walked in while i was doing it but the possibility was there which is kind of an added bonus!

i like masterbating or selfing in public or sorta public places.....when i go to the beach i go to the one with showers so that after a good swim i can hop in the shower, leave the curtain half open so passersby can see in and i just go to town on myself. i have never self sucked in the showers there but now im thinking i should! next season i guess at this point ha. but i love masterbating where people can potentially see you, adds hotness factor to it

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

AlwaysCummin wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:15 pm
Anybody else have a craving like this and take care of yourself either while at work or during a break like I did?
yep...at three of my last four jobs. the fourth was an assembly line job where the workers were treated like cattle and they kept an eye on you every minute. i couldn't have gotten away long enough to do it there, but all the lifting parts and bending over them to attach things *really* helped my flexibility and got me back to selfing after a few years of not being able to do so. :)

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

now after three years of self sucking, i have become so flexible that i can put half my cock in my mouth instantly without much effort, and this finds me in a higher anticipation for how quickly i can feel so good in a short amount of time, and while alone anywhere at any time, the urge comes up where i question if i could do it here or not....a gentle touch and i am rock hard, as the urge builds even greater....and so down come my pants and into my warm mouth goes my rock hard cock, and its like, omg i love this so much!!!!
have not got caught....yet, but no public places, only when visiting a friends place sometimes.
Other days i anticipate while at work and that point of no return takes over when my underwear seem to automatically hit the floor the moment i get home, like a hot love and the mad passionate love making that happens like it normally just does.... every day, sometimes for hours at a time.
i feel proud of myself actually, more than i ever did, with occasional wonder if maybe there is something wrong with me, but not really so much.
I can put my cock in my mouth and i love it way way more than when i first started doing it with so much pain and effort....and even after three years i still am in shock during my sessions, of bewilderment that i am really sucking myself off so easily and so often.
>>this is not me<<<
Attachments
me3.png
me3.png (133.49 KiB) Viewed 17730 times
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen: