videos...

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

D

videos...

Post by D »

I've made a few 'fucking machines'. Not motorized, but more 'manual' ones that require either moving against it or with some type of handle that pulls it into me. The one thing that I had noticed with one in particular is how much I liked the pounding against my ass. The device that I made had a large flat surface at the base of the dildo. The dildo was about 6 by 1.5 inches so it fit all the way in with no problem. Once I had it buried as far as it would go, I would pull it out almost completely and then ram it all the way in again. Inserting it felt great, especially all the way in. But when the passion was building up I would start slamming the base against my ass, the feeling was incredible. I'm sure I'm not gay, as a matter of fact I absolutely love the way a womans body looks. The thought of doing anything with a man just doesnt do it for me. But I love it in the ass. And the pounding of a good assfucking is great!
I'm still looking for some good sites that show masturbation with either homemade or other machines/devices. I've seen fuckingmachines.com and the machines/videos are good but not exactly what I'm looking for. I guess I'll keep looking. I cant imagine that I'm the only one that enjoys the things I do. lol, but then again maybe I am! :shock:

bugnstein

Re: videos...

Post by bugnstein »

I'd like to see pics or videos of your creations. Maybe you should have your own website showcasing them and maybe others creations.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

yeah, hyar hyar... pics and vids... put them into the Toys For Boys section.. :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

D

Post by D »

ahhhhh, if I had only taken videos....
Those 'machines' are long gone. Simple devices really, created for personal pleasure. Devices constructed, hidden, and used over time, but nothing saved. I was married then, had absolutely no interest in anything sexual with her. I love a womans body, but not hers! So I designed my own sexual experience. I made a tripod device once that stood at the end of the bed with a dildo attached that was at the perfect level when I was 'doggy style' on the bed. I had a long handle attached that came between my knees that I could grab and pull the dildo in and out. Over the years I've made so many devices, you're right. I wish I had taken videos, and created a website to share them.
Lately I've been eyeballing my upright vacuum cleaner!
It has an angled rounded handle that feels wonderful inserted when the handle is released and I'm doggystyle with it. The cool thing is that when the vacuum is turned on, the whole thing vibrates. And even better is the hose attached. I'm designing an 'attachment' that will fit over my cock to suck me while getting reamed by the vibratig handle. :wink:

bugnstein

Post by bugnstein »

You could start over and start making machines and videos now. Love to see...

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

All that wonderful, kinky innovation = lost forever ;)

Please - document what you're doing, man - it sounds great!

Sounds like you might need to make a machine that fucks you and spanks you at the same time AND vibrates!

We need videos!

Al

D

Post by D »

I will!
what is sex? really?
You know, everything that I've heard and had with other partners tells me to do what feels good for yourself.
With that in mind, sex is nothing more than masturbating with someone elses body! We're all programmed to think that masturbation is a bad thing, and too much can cause psychological damage.

I had an idea for a true 'self-fucking' device, that would involve a large flexible tube like a large vacuum cleaner tube. A long flexible shaft running through it with a dildo on the end that would strap onto your ass somehow and insert into your hole. The other end would have a way to strap to your cock so that when you held it in front of you and pumped into it it would also be fucking you.
hmmmmm.... :lol:

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

http://www.empflix.com/videos/Milking-m ... 83705.html

I do like this thing... but I'd prefer to build something that fucks my ass instead...
My Patreon tip jar:

D

Post by D »

..or both at the same time! :)

is that considered a hfo? :wink:
Love your toys and videos.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Thanks!

HFO?
My Patreon tip jar:

D

Post by D »

hands free orgasm! :)
technically, it would be I guess.