2" short of perfect!!! (a "how she found out" story)

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

ganymedetroy

2" short of perfect!!! (a "how she found out" story)

Post by ganymedetroy »

She knows. She was cool with it.

So, for a while I've been thinking about admitting it to her that I am an autofellator. Part of my problem was I didn't know how to talk with her about it. She is actually pretty cool with most things. She is way more experienced than I am, though sometimes I think she plays up her kink tolerance. It took me about 4 months before I admitted that I had had some bisexual experiences. My autofellatio, however, has been something else all together.

How is a girl supposed to take it when her boyfriend/husband says he can really satiate himself? It took a couple steps. 1) I had to accept I was an actual autofellator first. I mean, being able to do it and wanting to do it were two seperate things. 2) I had to acknowledge my own sexual identity. I am a pansexual with a preference for solosexuality, and I didn't even realize it. I thought for a while I was just bi trying to be straight. No, I am in fact super solosexual. I would never have learned it until I had sex with other people, but now having sampled others wares, I realize I enjoy having sex by myself. It is a radically different experience. Not that other people aren't good, but they are just different. There are days where I want her, there are days when I want Joe down the street (but don't because I'm committed), and then there are days where I don't want either, i just want to explore the fact that I have an erect penis! It is awesome!

Maybe for some of you, this is not new. I was watching a biker today on the road and saw him scratch his nuts, however, and realized that for me that would be an alien experience. I had not, until 30, embraced that I am a sexually capable creature, and should respect my sexuality. Hooray! I get erections!!! And they are beautiful!!!

3) I shared it with her. Not exposed myself to her, but shared it. If I can reach my own penis head, why not her clit. I tried it. She knows I am super orally fascinated by her. I love going down (on her, on him, on me. I don't need reciprocity, just the permission is enough). Wanting to go down on her was not unusual. Trying to stay in her while going down on her, however, was new. "You can't suck your own dick" she joked as my tongue strained for her button whilst I maintained my penetration. "Yes I can," I defended. Maybe she played it off, but her really sounded both like an "ok" and a "wow" rather than a question.

Unfortunately, I'm 2" short right now.

God damnit!

ggillee

Re: 2" short of perfect!!! (a "how she found out" story)

Post by ggillee »

Excellent way to introduce her to the idea. If your cock points up, you could 'accidentally' have your cock slip out of her pussy and into your mouth when you get that 2" away. Then see what she says.

wisguy61

Re: 2" short of perfect!!! (a "how she found out" story)

Post by wisguy61 »

Mine has known for sometime that I can self, however I never did it in front of her until about a week ago. While screwing her as we were sitting I went for her clit with my tongue, a couple of times I slipped out of her pussy and made comments that I might as well lick my dick too!!!! Well, she didn't freakout, small step in the right direction!!!