joined Justusboys.com

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Ziggurat

joined Justusboys.com

Post by Ziggurat »

So I decided to make an account at Justusboys.com since they have a decent (if somewhat confusing to use) photo-album system. While I still come here each and every day, as its the best fuggin forum on the fuggin internet, I figured I would post some pics there in an album format and see if I get some feedback. So far nuthin... but it's only been one day.. lol. If yer curious take a look:

http://www.justusboys.com/forum/members/labrat.html

Even though I lead my day to day life as a hetero sexual husband in a monogamous traditional relationship, most of my masturbation activities are homosexually themed. While my wife knows about this, she doesnt really care one way or the other. She herself has virtually no sex drive, so I'm pretty much left to my own devices. :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Re: joined Justusboys.com

Post by aleingang69 »

Another fun site is dudesnude.com - very friendly international group of men.

And thanks for your kind words about solosuck.com and for your contributions over the years!

Al

allin4cum

Re: joined Justusboys.com

Post by allin4cum »

I too am a member of justusboys.
My wife has almost no sex drive so I of course take matters into my own hands.
Also a member of menwhoswallow, buddybate, bateworld, fetlife and others. All with the same name.
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.