Solo-foot-job

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Selfsuck28

Solo-foot-job

Post by Selfsuck28 »

does anyone else like to do this?
Either cum on the soles of their feet or wet the sole of your foot and rub it up and down on your peanis head underside till you cum?
Gotta say love to do it, feels great and is a visual turn on.

Would like to suck my peanis and big toe at the same time, but is tricky, maybe impossible but fun to try lol

streaker

Re: Solo-foot-job

Post by streaker »

I oil up my feet sometimes and rub my feet on my penis until I cum. Often my feet are cold so it feels really good and very different. I often doing edging while using my feet.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I've tried this before, just wasn't into it. I'm not really a foot guy anyway. I do have a video where I squeeze between my thighs and rub against my freshly shaven pubic area. That was hawt, but kinda difficult to cum too.

https://xhamster.com/videos/2012-02-02- ... ng-4920750
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I used to go in the shower and fuck my feet. I'd squat down and press my feet together, then I was able to thrust my cock in between the insides of my feet. I even had an orgasm that way once and it was great.

streaker

Post by streaker »