Me... with breasts... :D

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Ziggurat

Me... with breasts... :D

Post by Ziggurat »

Not sure where to put this pic. Or even if I should. Did this for laughs. And what laughs it got... :)
IMGP1625.JPG
IMGP1624.JPG
Bought these to do a strip-drag show at a gay club in Hamilton, Ontario. Never got to do it though... The whole show got cancelled. Which sucks cause the prosthetic wasn't cheap. About $300CAN after freight. Oh well, still made for an interesting sex toy.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Ziggurat

Re: Me... with breasts... :D

Post by Ziggurat »

So apparently theres this guy Zeropandaman on The Doll Forum who's asked me to post some more pics and maybe a vid or two of these prosthetic breasts. So, bear with me a bit. If there's any complaints, let me know and I'll remove em. I don't even have these things anymore. They only lasted a couple years, but they were alot of fun to play around with.
My Patreon tip jar:

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

The first set I got was the B101 small breast imitation and the V208 vagina imitation panty. With shipping the order worked out to something like $254CAN. The breast prosthetic plate was really cool. It was self-adhesive and it was one entire piece, not like most breast forms which are two separate silicone boobs held together by either an additionally worn bra, or some really cheap see through plastic straps and some lousy adhesive which never lasts. The self-adhesive on the SecondBody form was really strong. In fact, if you didn't shave your chest before hand, you'd be picking hairs out of the adhesive lined back side of the breastplate for hours. Here's what it looked they looked like coming out of the box:
B101-001.JPG
B101-003.JPG
B101-005.JPG
B101-006.JPG
B101-007.JPG
B101-008.JPG
B101-009.JPG
B101-010.JPG
B101-011.JPG
B101-012.JPG
My Patreon tip jar:

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

The pussy-panty was practically useless. It was too small and didn't really cover much of anything. I had to learn how to do the drag-queen genital tuck, which I never really got the hang of. I think I was able to wear it once or twice before it tore its straps loose. In pics 3 and 4 you can really see the molding transfer of the pores from the models skin. The detail there was pretty nice, but the actual vaginal details were pretty poor and to my disappointment, very small. I've never had the chance to go down on an asian woman, but this thing almost looked like it belonged to a very young female body. In the final pic you can see two sort of plugs on the backside of the panty. The first one which looks kind alike a hollow tube is just that. Its basically a hollow tube that would rest against your pubic area so that you could insert small toys into the vaginal orifice to perform shows. However, the smallest vibrator I had in the house would get caught super easy and pull the whole prosthetic away from your skin and ruin any chance at any illusion. The second plug which is sitting on my index finger in that pic is basically the prosthetic's anal orifice, which is supposed to go up into your own anus to act as a sort of anchor for the panty. However this plug was entirely way too small to actually stay in my anus. So the whole thing never really worked right at all.
V208-001.JPG
V208-002.JPG
V208-003.JPG
V208-004.JPG
V208-005.JPG
V208-006.JPG
V208-007.JPG
My Patreon tip jar:

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

In use...
B101-101.JPG
B101-102.JPG
B101-103.JPG
B101-104.JPG
B101-V09.mpg
(13.04 MiB) Downloaded 5718 times
My Patreon tip jar: