strange, I know.............

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

D

strange, I know.............

Post by D »

When I was very young I loved straddling/climbing things to get off. The feeling when climaxing was intense and I absolutely loved it.
There was a small pond near my house that was somewhat secluded. My fantasy was to get naked and go into the water during summer when it was hot outside. There would be a moss covered tree that would be fallen over and half in and half out of the water, fairly large in size so that when I straddled it in the water my knees would wrap around to each side of the tree trunk. The moss was thick, and slick when wet. I would shimmy the trunk up and out of the water, cumming I'm sure before I got too far out of the pond.
I still think about that fantasy and think now how it could have been even better. I thought what would have been really cool is if there would have been a 'slot' a few inches wide and 4 or 5 inches deep that ran the length of the trunk for my cock and balls to fit into while 'climbing' it. How great would that have felt to slide back and forth on the truck even in a semi-sitting position with no pressure or pain on my cock and balls!
I doubt very much if I'll ever get to fulfill this fantasy, but I have thought of a way to simulate that tree trunk fantasy somewhat. I could take one of those really thick round cardboard concrete forming tubes, probably one that is 10 or 12 inches in diameter and most likely 10 feet long. I would use a jigsaw and cut a slot about 3 inches wide the length of the tube, leaving the tube intact a foot or so on each end. I'm sure that even though the cardboard would be thick, towards the middle of the tube would be somewhat flimsy with my weight on it. So I thought I could get a 2x8 or a 2x10, depending on the diameter of the tube, probably 12 feet long. I would screw a 2x4 perpendicular to that board the length of it to keep it from bowing. The 2x8 or 10 would run the length inside the tube with either side of the wood coming in contact with the inside walls of the tube on either side of the slot I cut out. I could fasten the tube to the sides of the 2x8 or 10 all along the length of the tube on both sides. I'm sure this would give it plenty of rigidity and support my weight with no problem. I would get the board a foot longer than the tube on each end so I could bolt large eyehooks to the plank on each end and use ropes to hang the tube from a rafter or beam.
After it was constructed it would just be a matter of wrapping the tube with an inch of foam, then wrapping it again with some kind of soft plastic.
I would cover the whole tube with lots of lubricant, then place a large vibrating butt plug in my ass and climb on while fitting my cock and balls into the slot that I created. I could even hang one end a little higher than the other end to create something I could actually 'straddle/climb', then slide back down again.
Hmmmmmmm, someday.................... :D
Last edited by D on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ziggurat

Re: strange, I know.............

Post by Ziggurat »

Who said "Necessity is the mother of invention" was probably horny all the time too. :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

D

Re: strange, I know.............

Post by D »

Who would have thought a trip to the local 'do-it-youself' center could end up being so much fun? :lol: