Searching Width & Insertable space of your ASS.

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

razerana

Searching Width & Insertable space of your ASS.

Post by razerana »

My Ass width is around 7 inches & Insertable long & thick dildo take space in my big hole ass around 9 inches. I am trying more stretch to my Ass hole, it is pleasure for me. :D

aleingang69

Re: Searching Width & Insertable space of your ASS.

Post by aleingang69 »

Lets see some pictures, man!

razerana

Post by razerana »

Certainly, I will post some pictures & video very soon.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I've gotten some pretty big things in my ass. In my opinion that is... However I've never really measured anything after I've taken them out...
Big dildos..
Pool balls..
Brush Handles...
Batteries..
My step-brothers cock..
My fist...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

razerana

Post by razerana »

Sir, u r the legend, I must know the size & width of your ass, where u used lots of things for your ass...thanks..

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Hey guys.

I usually post in the selfsuck but I'm glad I spotted this...

It was little more than a year ago that I decided I should let myself explore my nether regions like I briefly touched on as a teen. So I started more than just a finger wiggling in my ass... Since then, I've enjoyed pleasures I dint know I was missing. I'm naturally flexible and I think my progress has been exceptional.

The widest thing I've managed in my ass was 9" around. I call it my Niner. It's a soft material tho, and I have to use a lot of pressure to make it fit.
Mr. Pink is the longest thing I've had in. He is 12" but I only get 9" at most. But I can't seem to quite get a friend in all the way and he claims he's 9". I think we just need some time alone soon and try again...
I think in overall space, my fist might be the biggest. And I can fit it either in a straight position or as a fist. I can't always curl my fingers without pulling a muscle so I worked out how to make the straight hand fit in. I've had 4 ping-pong balls at once, 3 easter eggs (plastic), and a good-sized snow globe!
All of these 'feats' are sometimes "hit-and-miss". I can't always manage it but it does get easier with practice! And more fun! For awhile I thought a certain toy was my width limit and it was much smaller than my current toys are. Now I'm pretty certain I couldn't fit anything wider than the niner. Perhaps I can only get that in because it is squishy.
The widest hard toy I've had is 2-5/8" diameter and was actually a child's toy. That's less than 8" around but it's only a little bigger than the one I now use fairly regularly. Now I really gotta find me a bigger hard toy to check my progress...

I've tried to find a reliable source about what kinda limits we have on a maximum toy size - the width and depth - on the web and came up with about 5-6" average depth before stretching or entering the next intestinal stage. This pretty much matches my personal measurements. But I found really nothing on a max width. My guess that for me, it is 9" around or 2-7/8" diameter.

SHAMMAN