SHIT becomes sweet cream..HOW

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

razerana

SHIT becomes sweet cream..HOW

Post by razerana »

It's pritty cool that there are many others doing different in this great stuff!, Sorry my English is not my native language, so I hope you don't mind for it. I am eating this Shit-cream from the last two years. I decided to taste something like this, so I invent when I started to Selffuck with dildo. First u spent more time in the toilet & play with your Shit, hesitation must be do away. Now u should start fingering in your ass with the Shit with some couple of minutes & test the white juice, which is coming from your penis, the slightly salty & sweet, than u will enjoy all the things. In the time of SelfFuck, layer of the Shit under your ass must be there, while u goes to turn out your Shit after that, use dildo with the help of Gingerly Oil (preferable), or any water based eatable oil & insert in your ass & start fucking, this act should be fast & frequently more than 15 to 20 minutes, when layer of the Shit under your ass as well as on the dildo become whitness
( may be in creamy-yello), it means creams comes in the form, When first time I saw this kind of thing, I was suddenly determined that,I would at least taste my Shit, than I touched a droplet with my fingertip, brought it to my mouth, and got a thrill at the thought of tasting, I wondered, my Shit becomes Sweet Cream.I was beside myself with this new discovery.... :D