Long Drive

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Nudehiker

Long Drive

Post by Nudehiker »

A couple of years ago I was on a long road trip across a large northern state. I drove two and four lane for hours. At some point once I got comfortable I remove the shorts and drive with my cock out. I had a cockring on and was stroking, getting some good precum juice, I'm sure the truckers I passed could see my swollen meat glisten in the sun.

Around lunch time I had had enough and needed more to drink so I stopped at a bookstore in one of the cities (I put my shorts on first). I went into one and turned on some cocksucking vids but left the door open a bit. I'm in there with hard cock and some one on lunch break peeks in, sees me and walks in with his cock out. He's really thick and about 6-6.5" and asks if I would suck him. I got on my knees and slid my lips over the head to suck, but he's really horny so he grabbed my head and fucks my face with that thick tool. It didn't take long and he was spewing cum in my throat. His legs were shaking, I swallowed, he thanked me and went back to work.

There was another man at the door when he left, a really big guy (not heavy) he came in and presented his cock to me ( I hadn't even got up yet) prob 7" long and I sucked on him too. He let me do the sucking and soon he was spurting some hot cum into my mouth. He thanked me and left too.

I needed to hit the road, so I got up, cleaned the cum off my knees, got dressed and continued my journey. Did some more jerking and driving too. Fun trip, and that was just the travel.

allin4cum

Re: Long Drive

Post by allin4cum »

HOT, thanks for sharing
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.