cum eating instructional video

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

dman007

cum eating instructional video

Post by dman007 »

Does anyone know or have any good cum eating instructional videos or audio clips? I've found a few on others sites but I have to pay for them.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

What are you looking for in the video/audio; instruction or encouragement? Give us some details.
AL

Creggers

Post by Creggers »

Is this like one of those videos from the 50s where Timmy gets a deeper voice and starts having special feelings about his twinkie and the cream filling inside?

Or maybe like one of those "Do not use as machine lubricant. Do not place in eye." user guides? (Available in English, Mandarin, Japanese, and Hindi!)

dman007

Post by dman007 »

Yea, something to the effect of a person telling me to jerk off then instruction or encouragement to eat my own cum. CuriousChristine.com looks like they have some good videos but I dont want to pay for them. So if you know where i can get these types for free that would be great!