Autofellatio Marathons

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Eddie

Autofellatio Marathons

Post by Eddie »

Hi fellow selfsuckers,

I have occasional selfsuck marathons, which may be all day sessions, and sometimes ones that last a couple of days, with sleep at night but all day sucking and cuming.

I've written stories posted in the 'solosex stories' section of this website...look for the one called 'My Autofellation Weekend'.

Routine life has many obligations, so I don't have a chance to do this often, but when I do, I love to stay at home, naked, stoned and selfsuck again and again. I take little breaks at time for small amounts of food, coffee, stretching. I love to save cum ahead of time to wipe on my cock and balls. It serves as an aphrodisiac, to enjoy for taste and smell. I come many times during the day, and swallow every bit of it. Sometimes I like to smear my cum around my crotch, face, cock and balls so I can enjoy the smell of my cum all day long.

It's a very obsessive activity, and I enjoy it so much. I'm just curious if any other members enjoy similar experiences, and if they might like to tell all of us more about it.

Enjoy,

Eddie

fresh86

Re: Autofellatio Marathons

Post by fresh86 »

I have had days where I will self suck 3 or 4 times throughout the day, but not all day long.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

ditto...i almost never have a day all to myself, though i frequently start as soon as the rest of the family is in bed and go until the sun comes up (when i have to quit for fear of being walked in on). sometimes i cum three or four times (five a couple times!), and sometimes i just tease and edge all night just cumming once at the end of the night. i do occasionally sneak a quickie in during the day too... ;)

russosaurus

Post by russosaurus »

Hi!
I love what you call autofellatio marathons too. I like to set aside a day to get naked and have my cock in my mouth as often and for as long as possible. I like to hold off from cumming as long as I can to heighten the pleasure of the experience. But I will usually cum twice in each session eventually.
Attachments
Russ%20019.jpg