Balls in my own ass

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Johancoetzee

Balls in my own ass

Post by Johancoetzee »

As most of you know I really enjoy selffucking. I tend to try and keep my cock in as deep and long as possible. I saw a clip of a guy sticking his balls up his own ass and then his cock. Need I say more. I must admit I have not been able to get my cock in with my balls as My cock is on the thick side and it creates to much pressure. One thing I can say about having your balls up your own ass is that it really feels awesome. Its like being cupped and pulled on all while getting your prostate massaged.
Attachments
image.jpg

Ziggurat

Re: Balls in my own ass

Post by Ziggurat »

Welldone Johan!!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I do it in a couple of my videos, but for me it's too painful to sustain. It is a fun challenge, but I've never done it long enough to really feel what they feel like in my ass.
It is amazing how different men experience extreme ball play - I've fooled around with guys who practically begged me to do things to them that I wouldn't be able to do no matter what - the pain doesn't turn into pleasure for me the way it does for some people.

selffuck1_reddit

Post by selffuck1_reddit »

This is how I am also, Al. I can stick both in me but the pain overrides the pleasure. I think only one time I went the full way and cummed in my ass with both in it. You gotta be careful doing this stuff though, you can do some damage I'd imagine if done wrong.

Johancoetzee

Post by Johancoetzee »

image.jpg
After a long selffucking session i finally managed to get my cock in with my balls. Now for those of you that like selffing I can tell you that there is nothing like a full selffuck (balls and cock). You really get insane depth. Ill post some more pics and hopefully a video
Attachments
image.jpg

Johancoetzee

Post by Johancoetzee »

A few more pics of my cock and balls deep in my ass.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

Those are some really awesome pictures. I would love to see that video... especially if you came during it.
I used to do the same thing when I was a little bit younger and it is a great sensation. Haven't done it in a while but I love seeing others doing it and sharing their experiences.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

BRAV-FUCKING-O!!! I almost came just seeing those pics!! Course I have a huge dildo in my ass as I write this.. so that had a helping hand in it. Still... Awesome stuff man!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

congrats

Johancoetzee

Post by Johancoetzee »

sevenbyfive

Post by sevenbyfive »

awesome video! i am really going to have to try this! thanks :D

italm4f

Post by italm4f »

wow i wish i could get mine in like that

LoveThyself

Post by LoveThyself »

I absolutely LOVE shoving both my balls deep into my asshole. I have done it way too many times to count. I usually leave them in for 10 minutes or so and just love how they stuff my ass. Gotta love a natural butt plug! I cum so hard when they pop out. I can also shove my cock in there and really stuff myself. One of my best orgasms was riding my cock and balls in my ass hands free.