I think I can do this

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

halcyon

I think I can do this

Post by halcyon »

Hello everyone,

I haven't been able to SS or make contact in my life, two days ago I tried with the front bend and then the plow and I was about 4 inches away from making contact with the plow, further away with the front bend. Last time I remember trying was about 15 years ago when my girlfriend stopped giving me head for no reason. After some stretching back then, I think I was about 2-3 inches away from contact in the front bend. (Later, she later began giving me blow jobs again, for no reason.)

So after my attempt two days ago, I stretched carefully the following day and I tried again, this time only the front bend because I had some neck soreness from the plow. With the front bend I was able to get to 3.25 to 3.5 inches from contact... so I think I can do this. I'm 38 and I do calisthenics, with some stretches before I do regular exercise: a variation of bridging, a variation of L-sits, a variation of seated torso twists, then a standing rear back bend, then toe touches. Two exercises in my calisthenics routine that work the back are bridges (I can't do full bridges yet), and leg raises. So I haven't been training for SS specifically. I know when I was younger I was always more flexible than other guys, not with extreme flexibility but with above average flexibility. And I remember when I was even younger I could put both legs behind my head.

I was doing the front bends in the mirror and was looking at my back curvature, my upper back looked to have good curvature that would be necessary for SS. My mid back didn't have much curvature, and my lower back was almost straight. So it looks like there is a lot of work to be done with the lower back, and a lot of gains to be made.

I was pleasantly surprised to find this website and board, and after doing a lot of reading I think I might be in a good starting point. I'm thinking with a good stretching routine 6 months should be a measure for progress. I think the plow would get me the closest, but I would like to be able to do this in the seated position. The X position, or a variation of it, seems like it would be a possibility at some point, it's an advanced position but I think I could train for it.

It seems to me that self sucking would be a natural act, after doing some thinking about it. Just bending over and doing it seems like it could be a form of pleasure that a man could have for himself. And the independence is a satisfying thought, too. I'm hoping that I can do this!

christopherdmaxwell

Re: I think I can do this

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

I was ix weeks birthday when I made first contact.... here are the tips, tricks and techniques that worked for ME! - - viewtopic.php?p=21282#p21282

christopherdmaxwell

....aaanndd my free video chaturbate (same screenname on xtube, xhampster, and an unknown name of my free video that was pirated somewhere else!-) - - https://chaturbate.com/p/cmax522769/?tab=bio

christopherdmaxwell

*correction* "SIX WEEKS AWAY FROM MY 40TH BIRTHDAY when I made my first contact" - damn keyboard....

halcyon

Post by halcyon »

Hi Chris, thanks for the tips. I ran across them before and have read them a couple times, they are good!

I'm noticing that I have a long torso, and I'm wondering if that matters? I've read a forum post here where it doesn't matter, then I've also read where it does. Seems like if a longer back is bendy enough, it could create a longer "C" and be able to crane over with a large arc.

christopherdmaxwell

I think al and a few others would be better at answering that one.... that being said, in the movie (I think) "selfsuckers #3"(?) (on vhs) there is a 6 foot 4 inch tall man (long back/torso) with about a 4" penis that is licking himself... at some point, it's just all about flexibility...

halcyon

Post by halcyon »

Now about 2" from first contact in the plow

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

You'll get there and it will be a magical moment. When I first did it at 13 I almost didn't believe it. When I got back to it at 28 it was surreal.

Try taking a photo if you get there to commemorate the moment. You'll be glad to have it.

christopherdmaxwell

2" from contact in plow position??? - I remember when my quasi-adopted son said, "i can only get THIS CLOSE" holding his thumb and index finger apart an inch... Me: - "it's all about technique.... you have to suck your stomach into your ribcage, then relax your stomach, then using your arms wrapped around your buttocks, pull yourself forward as your stomach muscles will only pull you so far forward".... [he runs and takes a hot bath as my previous written suggestions to autofellatio/selfsuck groups - comes back 45 minutes later all happy] - - achievement unlocked!-)

halcyon

Post by halcyon »

BlackSunshineAZ wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 11:16 pm
You'll get there and it will be a magical moment. When I first did it at 13 I almost didn't believe it. When I got back to it at 28 it was surreal.

Try taking a photo if you get there to commemorate the moment. You'll be glad to have it.
Thanks I'm not sure about the picture, but I am keeping a progress log including tracking stretching days. Still hoping I can do this!

halcyon

Post by halcyon »

christopherdmaxwell wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 12:14 am
2" from contact in plow position??? - I remember when my quasi-adopted son said, "i can only get THIS CLOSE" holding his thumb and index finger apart an inch... Me: - "it's all about technique.... you have to suck your stomach into your ribcage, then relax your stomach, then using your arms wrapped around your buttocks, pull yourself forward as your stomach muscles will only pull you so far forward".... [he runs and takes a hot bath as my previous written suggestions to autofellatio/selfsuck groups - comes back 45 minutes later all happy] - - achievement unlocked!-)
Yea the 2" came from more flexibility and also better technique. I have been working on sucking the stomach into the ribcage, which is an interesting thing to learn, but one of my left ribs is further in on that side so it's causing a bit more gouging than I want. Not sure if anything can be done about this, the right side is just different. Body fat levels are acceptable, but this is giving me an excuse to eat less, I have been eating a bit more than what I needed because I like to, but this is more important. :mrgreen: I overstretched some and had to take a few days off, and coming back into stretching I'm going to take 2 days off in between, so once every 3 days. Last time during the stretching routine I was able to touch some of my lower calf to the side of my head with one leg, been a looong time since I've been able to do that.

christopherdmaxwell

do you have pictures or video???

halcyon

Post by halcyon »

Sorry no pictures or video. But tonight was a stretch night, I just made first contact! It was in the plow position after exercising and about 30 minutes of stretching. I was stretching with clothes and thought it might be close, so after finishing stretching I tried and I was able to get a lick. I thought, "is that it?!" So I did it again, and yes it was! I was straining hard but I pulled closer and was able to get my lips somewhat on the head. Again, I was straining hard but it was first contact. I got halfway out of the plow for a couple minutes then tried to get further but it wasn't happening. So I wanted to try in the C position, and I was able to barely get a lick in that position, but there was contact with that position too. A makeshift X just wasn't happening, much too far away.

My back is a bit sore and I'll probably pay for this tomorrow. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it, this is going to change things...

My stretching routine right now:

- stretching after exercising and on an empty stomach
- back twists with active stretching, 10 seconds each side, then 5 seconds each side, then another 5 seconds each side.
- X stretches one leg at a time, three sets 30-35 seconds each. Focusing on lower back, hamstrings, and pelvic tilt.
- Plow stretches, focusing on upper and low low back, three sets about 40-45 seconds each, if needing to breath relax the stretch, breathe, then do it again. Total stretch time doesn't exceed 45 seconds, though. After each set doing counter bends.
- C stretches like in the image tutorials with legs in a butterfly and holding with arms underneath, and pulling hard. Focusing on the mid-lower back, the area the other stretches didn't exactly get. Three sets of 30 seconds each. After each set doing counter bends.

When I first started stretching I was stretching 2x a day 2 days on, one off. After four stretching sessions like this my body rejected this much stretching and I had to take a break for a few days. I wouldn't recommend that but in hindsight I think it accelerated my flexibility. Coming back I now stretch one time on every 3rd day. I was already in good physical health with an exercise program that had a few yoga-style stretches, so I think this contributed to getting to this point so far

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Congrats, man - that is great progress - looking forward to hearing about your future adventures!

halcyon

Post by halcyon »

Thanks Al!

Today was stretch day and I made contact in a new position! I did my routine and had in mind to try an X but inverted, and now that I'm thinking about it it's best to describe it as the position on page 4 of the AF Tutor series, position 17 the "Combo", but inverted. I've seen this in videos and pictures but I'm not sure what it's called. I'm going to call it the inverted combo unless I hear another name. I don't have the flexibility to do this even lying down without any leverage. What I did was my headboard has several notches that I can put my feet into so I placed a pillow near the headboard and placed my head on it like I would go to sleep, I flipped my legs over and slid my arms through my legs, then I found some notches with my feet to gain leverage to pull, then I also pulled with my arms around the back of my hip. I was able to make contact in this position and hold it there longer, and I was also able to make contact more consistently than in other positions. So doing it this way I was able to even out the curve in my back more. For me there was less intensity overall, and there wasn't as much side-to-side play since I was also using my legs to stabilize, and there was also more room for my gut that's needing some fat loss.

I'm going to add this inverted combo to the end of my stretching routine, I'm able to really pull with my arms and legs and target my stubborn lumbar vertebrae. It's so frustrating because my cock is right there and I've had a taste of it and I want more! But my back gives me signals to back off, so I have to back off.

But I have contact in three positions now, and for my other stretches I have stretched further.

Time to get some rest!