Something that you learn to love? Force yourself you’ll love it?

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

The_twig_187

Something that you learn to love? Force yourself you’ll love it?

Post by The_twig_187 »

Like a lot here I find the hottest thing ever is feeling slutty and fem and wanting to swallow my load and cum all over my face and in my mouth. But then the after shock sets in and I run to the shower and spit it all out. I have read that this is what happens with most but for the few that have pushed past the initial after shock it begins to become a craving. I have read that some swallow every time they masterbate (that’s how much they love eating their own cum). I would love to be at that point and on occasion I have forced myself to swallow but not on a consistent basis. Would you guys recommend to just force it for a while and then it will come easier and more naturally until the craving to swallow starts to set in (my god just writing this is making my dick throbb lol)

mature

Re: Something that you learn to love? Force yourself you’ll love it?

Post by mature »

hi, yes that's a typical reaction from a lot of guys, i got over that by edging, i can milk a huge load from my cock into my mouth without coming, that means i'm horny as hell and craving more, but then again i love a load form other guys too, haha
thx mature.

nickyricky

Post by nickyricky »

I started to eat my cum daily. I'm currently doing a challenge where I either wake up and eat my cum or do it before I sleep. I try to get it done within an hour of edging/jacking off. It's been helping me a lot as I'm lately starting to crave it and it doesn't feel like such a big deal any longer.

There are still days where I have a bit of reservation, but on those days I typically have a beer to lower my inhibitions, then just watch lots of selfsuck-self-facial clips. I also play lots of brainwash audios to keep myself thinking about my treat at the end. Usually that does the trick.

After I cum in my mouth I'm not done! I usually leave my facial on my face and savor the taste for about 5-10 min, then it's easy to swallow. I sometimes even want to jerk off again and do it one more time! As I do it I just remind myself "I love the taste of cum,it's natural to want to eat it, millions of other people eat cum, I am a cum eater and love it!"

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

I told my self I was going to swallow no matter what.
Mind over matter.
It was challenging at times but now i have no issues.
I swallow every load when I masturbate.

If I could get a daily load that would be fantastic.
A couple times a year my wife needs to go out of town for a few days at a time
I do get a daily dose.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

It's great that you guys have worked your way through your inhibitions - inspirational for other men who want to but can't eat their own loads. No point in wasting all that wonderful protein, right?

wikus

Post by wikus »

I think at some point if you force yourself it has to get easier. From the comments I've read (and I've read many all over the net) there are plenty of guys that got over it eventually and take their cum on the regular... daily, even.
But then the after shock sets in and I run to the shower and spit it all out.
This is interesting because for me it's completely opposite. If I can get my cum on my tongue or in my mouth, it's almost certainly not going anywhere else. This usually is the case if I flip my legs over my shoulders with my cock pointing straight down at me. There have been times where I've just spat it out, but most of the time, I swallow.

But if I can edge and cum without orgasming.... I immediately start to lick up every spurt and drop of cum like crazy. And I want more... in fact, I crave lots of it. I'm so incredibly turned on eating my cum, it's such a high, the kink value is great that it feels like one long orgasm. I love it.

*sidenote, am in the middle of eating my cum now with a long edging session.

nickyricky

Post by nickyricky »

Had so much fun the other night. Force yourself to do it and love it :) Then you'll be forcing yourself to not let a day go by without doing it!! :D

misterspock123456

Post by misterspock123456 »

I think I have cracked it!
I lose the urge to swallow as soon as I cum and end up spitting out my load into the sink.
I found that if I cum into a shot class or other container then I have no problems drinking it only a couple of minutes later. This is way better than frozen cum and it also has not had time to go watery and smell of bleach. Have any other guys tried this?

strkng

Post by strkng »

i think the idea of waiting a few minutes is a great one - and i am going to try that today. If I am not or cannot cum directly into my mouth, then i find it hard to focus on eating cum when i am having an orgasm. My question is: Should i cum into a cup and just wait, cum on my stomach - and what do you do while you wait? Hopefully, i will be back in selfsucking shape within a few weeks so this becomes less important.

Thanks.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Learn to love? Prolly not. Learn to tolerate or accept is more like it However, reading the above posts I think its interesting that unlike a lot of the other guys here. When I do want my cum, I have to go directly into my mouth or at least into my hand so I can lick it up right away. If it touches a foreign surface, I'm done with it. Specially if its gets too cold.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

GasCock69

Post by GasCock69 »

I first tasted and swallowed my cum when I started autofellatio. It was easy straight from the tap, but when I just masturbated it was a different story. I did do the shot glass with a water or juice chaser, but then wondered why? I didn't mind my cum straight from the cock so why did I need a chaser? So now I catch it in my hand, or wherever it lands, and drink away. I am not able to self-suck myself any more, so I find other ways to indulge, but I do enjoy the thrill and the taste of my sperm, and wish I could do it more often. Like when I was a teenager. Wow!! So much cum. Wasted. I think if one wants to swallow their cum, they will find a way. On food, in drinks, etc. Get use to it gradually and then the straight pure unaltered delicious protein will be easy to drink.

rmpl4skin11

Post by rmpl4skin11 »

I've found that most guys I hook up with want to suck me first because they can't reciprocate after they cum. So I have gotten used too eating cum right after I cum. But I too don't enjoy it as much as when I'm horny. The brainwash vids are fun to keep your edge and make eating your own cum exciting so soon after.

grashaunanatior

Post by grashaunanatior »

rmpl4skin11 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:37 am
I've found that most guys I hook up with want to suck me first because they can't reciprocate after they cum. So I have gotten used too eating cum right after I cum. But I too don't enjoy it as much as when I'm horny. The brainwash vids are fun to keep your edge and make eating your own cum exciting so soon after.
I forced myself to drink it immediately after my orgasm. I just decided that I want this and im doing it. So it was my daily challenge. After a few days it was no big deal anymore. After a week I was seriously digging it. A little while later and it was my favorite part of the walk. I guess you can say that im addicted to my own cum now.

BiCumEaterCam

Post by BiCumEaterCam »

I definitely had to force myself to swallow it for a while because like most of us I lost the urge after I orgasmed. Eventually I got past that and now I’m happily addicted to the taste of cum. I crave it day and night and get wait till my next load. I’m love cum so much I will gladly suck whoever will let me.

Lalajerjer

Post by Lalajerjer »

I always think I would love to masturbate daily and eat all the cum. I’ve been able to do it like 5 days in a row and then I haven’t done it for months. I’m going to start again.