Re: What about the nuts???

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Bulletin Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by joe ( on November 03, 2004 at 15:12:48:

In Reply to: What about the nuts??? posted by Sven W on November 02, 2004 at 12:10:17:

I have been "ball fucked" or "ball stuffed" by a friend a number of times....and, It is GREAT! I love it!!! can't get enough of it, actually. And, he has some nice, big sized ones so, it's even better!

Has anyone successfully inserted their testicles into anyone or themselves??? I have had a partner get his nuts inside my ass and I have actually seen a website with quite a few photos of guys auto inserting their balls into their asses. Gay or not, I don't care, and I hope you all don't either, so what if you do!! My question is this:
: 1. What is this action called when done by yourself?
: 2. What is it called when you do this do someone else?
: 3. Does anyone know of a webpage that has photos?

: Unfortunately, I failed to save the site that I stumbled accross and cannot find it in my "history".
: I think this is really hot, I don't care if it is performed solo or with a partner. If anyone can give me more insight on this then please send me an email or post a message. The website I found the pictures on called it by a certain name, if anyone knows what else to call it besides "Nutt Fucking" or Ball Stuffing" then leave your input as well!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Bulletin Board ] [ FAQ ]