Posted by tso (18.104.22.168) on July 31, 2004 at 02:39:57:
[This is a repost of an article that was on the board before it crashed. I saved copies of a few articles and have been meaning to repost them since the crash.]
Posted by Maddog on February 16, 2004 at 13:45:51:
I know that people get tired of answering this type of question but here it goes.
I've been following the stretching routine in a book called The Art of Auto Fellatio for about two weeks; however, the focus does not seem to be on the back but on leg stretches. I don't want to do a routine for two months that won't bring any results. The routine is as follows.
1. A warmup stretch (you can feel in upper neck and back)
2. Spread legs and sit on floor while bending forward
3. Spread legs slightly while standing and bring head down to knee
4. Hurdler's stretch
5. Plow stretch
6. Classic split but bend foward to touch head to floor. The book says to do 10 reps each but does not give a time frame. I've been doing 3 reps for at a slow count to 30.
7. Toe Touches 2 sets of ten
8. Situps where you touch left elbow to right knee and alternate. (I've been doing similar crunches) 3 sets of 50
9. Neck strengthing exercises
This routine takes 40 to 45 minuites to complete. I'm not looking to add additional stretches on top the current routine, but advice on stretches to drop and stretches to add in its place. Any advice or encouragement is extremely appreciated.
Post a Followup