Cum cravings

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

Post Reply
User avatar
nickyricky
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:42 am
Location: So Cal
Contact:

Cum cravings

Post by nickyricky »

Was so horny today I couldn't think about anything else. I had to self facial and eat my cum, that was the only way. Felt so good to do it... And the load was massive today! So yummy and creamy, was amazing.

What are your cum cravings like? Would love to read some sexy posts to get me horned up for more cum craving later!

User avatar
allin4cum
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:11 am

Re: Cum cravings

Post by allin4cum »

I eat my cum about 2 - 3 times a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. If I have not had some in a while (typically not more than 3 days), I just get to a point where it is all I can think of, so because of that, I go ahead and gives myself the pleasue of an orgasm and then eat / drink every drop of my cum, thus satisfing my need (it is a real need) for cum.
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.

User avatar
nickyricky
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:42 am
Location: So Cal
Contact:

Re: Cum cravings

Post by nickyricky »

allin4cum wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:09 am
I eat my cum about 2 - 3 times a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. If I have not had some in a while (typically not more than 3 days), I just get to a point where it is all I can think of, so because of that, I go ahead and gives myself the pleasue of an orgasm and then eat / drink every drop of my cum, thus satisfing my need (it is a real need) for cum.
Same here^ I try to eat it at least once a week, but am very lucky if I can do it twice or more! Some days I have been so horny I have edged and cum into my mouth several times - I think the most I've ever done is 4 cum loads to the mouth, where I held the cum and played with it in my mouth and waited for the next load eagerly. I got so much cum that day I was sooo happy and felt like huge cum slut. It unleashed a huge craving in me thereafter lol.

CUMMMM YUMM! I love doing it now as often as I can.

CumEater2
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:36 pm
Location: Florida, US

Re: Cum cravings

Post by CumEater2 »

I am completely addicted to my cum. I love everything about it. Seems these days I'm always lusting for my cock and my appetite for my own seed is insatiable. I must have it at least once, if not twice most days. My record is seven loads in about 36 hours, but that's definitely a one-off. I'm about to feed myself right now in fact. Cheers!

User avatar
nickyricky
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:42 am
Location: So Cal
Contact:

Re: Cum cravings

Post by nickyricky »

CumEater2 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:18 pm
I am completely addicted to my cum. I love everything about it. Seems these days I'm always lusting for my cock and my appetite for my own seed is insatiable. I must have it at least once, if not twice most days. My record is seven loads in about 36 hours, but that's definitely a one-off. I'm about to feed myself right now in fact. Cheers!
Cheers! Love that we as a community are still going strong almost after several decades of meeting each other online here! Today was a happy hump day! Got in a self facial and swallowed it all while having a plug in my butt vibrating a ton. Really want some more toys, will have to save up lol. Yummy cummy!

CumEater2
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:36 pm
Location: Florida, US

Re: Cum cravings

Post by CumEater2 »

Hell yeah, buddy. Feed yourself your own cum. That delicious cream we produce deserves to be appreciated by us first and foremost!

nickyricky wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:25 pm
CumEater2 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:18 pm
I am completely addicted to my cum. I love everything about it. Seems these days I'm always lusting for my cock and my appetite for my own seed is insatiable. I must have it at least once, if not twice most days. My record is seven loads in about 36 hours, but that's definitely a one-off. I'm about to feed myself right now in fact. Cheers!
Cheers! Love that we as a community are still going strong almost after several decades of meeting each other online here! Today was a happy hump day! Got in a self facial and swallowed it all while having a plug in my butt vibrating a ton. Really want some more toys, will have to save up lol. Yummy cummy!

User avatar
Spermlover
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:10 pm
Location: Spermland

Re: Cum cravings

Post by Spermlover »

I have wife but I prefer masturbation than sex. I just must fill my throat by my sperm, because I can not live without it! :twisted:
:lol: Just cum in my mouth! :lol:

vicarswanktoo
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:59 am

Re: Cum cravings

Post by vicarswanktoo »

I try and eat my own come at least once a week, sometimes twice. I edge before I take a shower but only for 10-15 minutes. In that time I try to have several orgasms but often "tighten up" and hold back my come. It may not be the best thing to do but it's an amazing feeling to orgasm without shooting come, and it allows me to keep stroking and have more orgasms. On the days that I do shoot it's often a very large load and at least a squirt or two goes past my hand.

My wife and I have settled into the "sex on the weekend thing" so I'm always trying to balance my masturbation and come eating with making sure I'm ready and able to satisfy her when called upon to do so. I still enjoy having sex with her but I am also enjoying very much my edging and come eating. Like many of you, I definitely do crave my own come and love to eat it.

Vic

CumEater2
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:36 pm
Location: Florida, US

Re: Cum cravings

Post by CumEater2 »

vicarswanktoo wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:09 am
I try and eat my own come at least once a week, sometimes twice. I edge before I take a shower but only for 10-15 minutes. In that time I try to have several orgasms but often "tighten up" and hold back my come. It may not be the best thing to do but it's an amazing feeling to orgasm without shooting come, and it allows me to keep stroking and have more orgasms. On the days that I do shoot it's often a very large load and at least a squirt or two goes past my hand.

My wife and I have settled into the "sex on the weekend thing" so I'm always trying to balance my masturbation and come eating with making sure I'm ready and able to satisfy her when called upon to do so. I still enjoy having sex with her but I am also enjoying very much my edging and come eating. Like many of you, I definitely do crave my own come and love to eat it.

Vic
Same here Vic. I am also married (to man) and still enjoy that "weekend sex" with my husband. As time goes on though, I'm preferring masturbation to sex like Spermlover mentioned. That said, my husband isn't exactly aware of my cum proclivities, so on the weekend I try to abstain for at least a day so I'm ready to satisfy his needs as well. We're both cum eaters and he LOVES to suck a big load out of me (which makes me jealous that he gets it and not me lol). He knows I love eating cum so he understands that sometimes I will suck him off then eat my own. He doesn't really get that I crave my own load too, but understands the desire for more. Throughout the week though- it is on! I usually feed myself at least once, if not twice a day. My self-cum lust is insatiable!

User avatar
allin4cum
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:11 am

Re: Cum cravings

Post by allin4cum »

CumEater2 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:17 am
vicarswanktoo wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:09 am
I try and eat my own come at least once a week, sometimes twice. I edge before I take a shower but only for 10-15 minutes. In that time I try to have several orgasms but often "tighten up" and hold back my come. It may not be the best thing to do but it's an amazing feeling to orgasm without shooting come, and it allows me to keep stroking and have more orgasms. On the days that I do shoot it's often a very large load and at least a squirt or two goes past my hand.

My wife and I have settled into the "sex on the weekend thing" so I'm always trying to balance my masturbation and come eating with making sure I'm ready and able to satisfy her when called upon to do so. I still enjoy having sex with her but I am also enjoying very much my edging and come eating. Like many of you, I definitely do crave my own come and love to eat it.

Vic
Same here Vic. I am also married (to man) and still enjoy that "weekend sex" with my husband. As time goes on though, I'm preferring masturbation to sex like Spermlover mentioned. That said, my husband isn't exactly aware of my cum proclivities, so on the weekend I try to abstain for at least a day so I'm ready to satisfy his needs as well. We're both cum eaters and he LOVES to suck a big load out of me (which makes me jealous that he gets it and not me lol). He knows I love eating cum so he understands that sometimes I will suck him off then eat my own. He doesn't really get that I crave my own load too, but understands the desire for more. Throughout the week though- it is on! I usually feed myself at least once, if not twice a day. My self-cum lust is insatiable!
maybe you could snowball with him after he blows you so that you get to have at least some of your load.
other than taht, you are a lucky guy to get the loads of both ypur own and his.
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.

CumEater2
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:36 pm
Location: Florida, US

Re: Cum cravings

Post by CumEater2 »

allin4cum wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:57 pm
CumEater2 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:17 am
vicarswanktoo wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:09 am
I try and eat my own come at least once a week, sometimes twice. I edge before I take a shower but only for 10-15 minutes. In that time I try to have several orgasms but often "tighten up" and hold back my come. It may not be the best thing to do but it's an amazing feeling to orgasm without shooting come, and it allows me to keep stroking and have more orgasms. On the days that I do shoot it's often a very large load and at least a squirt or two goes past my hand.

My wife and I have settled into the "sex on the weekend thing" so I'm always trying to balance my masturbation and come eating with making sure I'm ready and able to satisfy her when called upon to do so. I still enjoy having sex with her but I am also enjoying very much my edging and come eating. Like many of you, I definitely do crave my own come and love to eat it.

Vic
Same here Vic. I am also married (to man) and still enjoy that "weekend sex" with my husband. As time goes on though, I'm preferring masturbation to sex like Spermlover mentioned. That said, my husband isn't exactly aware of my cum proclivities, so on the weekend I try to abstain for at least a day so I'm ready to satisfy his needs as well. We're both cum eaters and he LOVES to suck a big load out of me (which makes me jealous that he gets it and not me lol). He knows I love eating cum so he understands that sometimes I will suck him off then eat my own. He doesn't really get that I crave my own load too, but understands the desire for more. Throughout the week though- it is on! I usually feed myself at least once, if not twice a day. My self-cum lust is insatiable!
maybe you could snowball with him after he blows you so that you get to have at least some of your load.
other than taht, you are a lucky guy to get the loads of both ypur own and his.
Oh I'm definitely lucky to sometimes enjoy both of our tasty loads. We actually have snowballed before and it is HOT! He's also scooped up my jizz out of my belly hair then fed it to me. That one was a shocker but I think he knew I really wanted it.

User avatar
allin4cum
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:11 am

Re: Cum cravings

Post by allin4cum »

CumEater2 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:20 pm
allin4cum wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:57 pm
CumEater2 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:17 am

Same here Vic. I am also married (to man) and still enjoy that "weekend sex" with my husband. As time goes on though, I'm preferring masturbation to sex like Spermlover mentioned. That said, my husband isn't exactly aware of my cum proclivities, so on the weekend I try to abstain for at least a day so I'm ready to satisfy his needs as well. We're both cum eaters and he LOVES to suck a big load out of me (which makes me jealous that he gets it and not me lol). He knows I love eating cum so he understands that sometimes I will suck him off then eat my own. He doesn't really get that I crave my own load too, but understands the desire for more. Throughout the week though- it is on! I usually feed myself at least once, if not twice a day. My self-cum lust is insatiable!
maybe you could snowball with him after he blows you so that you get to have at least some of your load.
other than taht, you are a lucky guy to get the loads of both ypur own and his.
Oh I'm definitely lucky to sometimes enjoy both of our tasty loads. We actually have snowballed before and it is HOT! He's also scooped up my jizz out of my belly hair then fed it to me. That one was a shocker but I think he knew I really wanted it.
scooped from belly, is as good as it gets except for a direct mouth shot
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.

CumEater2
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:36 pm
Location: Florida, US

Re: Cum cravings

Post by CumEater2 »

allin4cum wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:02 pm
CumEater2 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:20 pm
allin4cum wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:57 pm

maybe you could snowball with him after he blows you so that you get to have at least some of your load.
other than taht, you are a lucky guy to get the loads of both ypur own and his.
Oh I'm definitely lucky to sometimes enjoy both of our tasty loads. We actually have snowballed before and it is HOT! He's also scooped up my jizz out of my belly hair then fed it to me. That one was a shocker but I think he knew I really wanted it.
scooped from belly, is as good as it gets except for a direct mouth shot
Agreed. The only problem for me is that my belly hair is very dense, so much of it saturates into my fur. Less to feed on :twisted:

Post Reply