Challenge: Kinky Autofellaio Sounds, Songs +

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

User avatar
Eddie
Posts: 559
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Challenge: Kinky Autofellaio Sounds, Songs +

Post by Eddie »

A new horny autofellatio tune about a well endowed young lad who has discovered autofellatio, and how he is blessed with exceptional growth in his developing years. It's a fantasy I wish I could claim for myself. I started licking and kissing my cock when I was eight, but my endowment, alas, wasn't nearly this impressive. Enjoy!
AF Love 6.mp3
(4.74 MiB) Downloaded 24 times

Post Reply