Auto-Cunnilingus

By popular demand - a separate forum to discuss women's solosex. Are there women out there who can self-lick? Seems like there should be, but we've never seen any conclusive evidence - post your nominations!

Moderator: blacksunshineaz

dean39

Auto-Cunnilingus

Post by dean39 »

I was listening to a podcast the other day, and I went down a rabbit hole of wondering whether women can self-oral-pleasure too. Apparently it's either nonexistent or super rare, but it does exist. They linked a video in the episode description which looked pretty realistic here: https://www.ymmvpod.com/episodes/49-aut ... -sex-romps

Anyway, does anyone actually know of a real person who was able to do this? Is it enjoyable at all for the (presumably extremely gymnastic) women who can do it? My impression is that there are a fair number of videos where it's faked - basically they crop two women's bodies together to make it look like it's happening. Here's a pretty obvious example: https://www.redgifs.com/watch/infantilepaltryjellyfish

But then there are other examples where it's harder to tell.

awesomon1234

Re: Auto-Cunnilingus

Post by awesomon1234 »

Discussed this in the "Autocunnilingus Confirmed" thread before, but to my knowledge Nika (the person featured in that video) is the only woman flexible enough to do it that has actually showed it off in an NSFW video. There are women who I believe can, but I won't really bother mentioning their usernames because they very much do not discuss NSFW content. There is one woman I found recently that is close and I believe she may be the next one to show it off once she gets it. Her username on Twitter is miss_flexible1 and IG is cocoa_bendy

dean39

Post by dean39 »

Good to know. Thanks for the info!

StrategicSS

Post by StrategicSS »

awesomon1234 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:36 pm
There is one woman I found recently that is close and I believe she may be the next one to show it off once she gets it. Her username on Twitter is miss_flexible1 and IG is cocoa_bendy
I don't have a Twitter account (anymore), and I didn't think that IG = Instagram. So in the process of trying to find her (which I later did), I found this passionate girl. Not there yet (I doubt she can match what THE QUEEN has done last year), but still fun to see her try and openly talk about her desire to: https://www.tiktok.com/@missflexiblelilly

awesomon1234

Post by awesomon1234 »

I can honestly say that I've never heard of her but DAMN she's amazing lol. I think she definitely could be the next one to actually achieve autocunnilingus. Unfortunately for us cocoabendy is currently pregnant so that's definitely holding her back from being able to lol but it's fantastic to see someone else who's so close!

Jimmy89

Post by Jimmy89 »

I have my doubts that we will see anyone achieve full autocunnilingus again for a while. Nika I believe achieved it because she was born with an incredibly flexible spine. The first time she was ever asked to try and lick herself back in early Sept 2020, she could reach her tongue to her pubic bone with ease, which is completely unheard of. Some of the best female contortionists on the planet can barely get that close with years and years of practice. On top of her being that crazy flexible naturally, it still took her till May 2022 (close to 20 months or so) before she fully reached her clit. I think in order for someone else to pull it off also, they will need extraordinary natural flexibility along with a ton of hard work and determination. I do try to remain hopeful though, there have to be other women on this planet with that same level of natural flexibility. It's just a matter of, will one of them become a cam model and put in the work? I do certainly hope so

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat