solosucking graphic element
solosuck.com graphic element Al Eingang's Auto-Fellatio Kingdom/solosuck.com logo
Watch Al Eingang videos online 

Buy DVDs of autofellatio legend Al Eingang!

New Start

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

New Start

Postby Just starting » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:57 pm

Hi, thanks for letting me into your circle.
I'm new to this. I've never been flexible enough to reach myself, so I've never been able to get anywhere near to a self suck (I can remember dreaming about doing it when I was as young as 12 or 13 though).
Up until recently, I've thought I was in the huge minority but this forum has really helped me both with accepting I'm not weird and with tips and tricks.
The edging and "pretend to push a poo out" method had given me GREAT results. I've managed 3 or 4 "samples" a day for the past 4 days and I'm loving it.
Thanks and happy tasting.
Just starting

Re: New Start

Postby aleingang69 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:06 am

We love to hear that we're helping other men to expand their erotic horizons - welcome, and enjoy those explorations!

Al
aleingang69

Return to Semen Eaters! Men who swallow cum.