Ingesting semen causes diarrhea?

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

blacksunshineaz

Ingesting semen causes diarrhea?

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I was trying to selfsuck the other night when I was edging and I end up shooting off in my mouth. The taste of semen doesn't gross me out but a little while later I got severe diarrhea. This isn't the first time this has happened. I don't usually eat my cum except in small amounts that ooze out during a long edging session. Could it be that I am allergic to my own semen, or is this more common? This is quite unpleasant and I can't help but wonder if I was able to get enough of my cock in my mouth to cum that this would happen every time if I swallowed it.

I fould a website of a women that ate 40 saved up loads of cum from her husband and she said that later that night and the next day she had severe nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. She said it sucked but she didn't regret doing it.

SELFSUCKR

Re: Ingesting semen causes diarrhea?

Post by SELFSUCKR »

I have also experienced this problem. It happens just about every time I eat my entire cum load but has never happened the few times I have swallowed someone else's load. I would eat my own every time if it wasn't for this situation. But I have also discovered just recently that if I eat a piece of plain bread before or right after eating my cum that it prevents the unpleasant side effect. I guess the bread absorbs the cum in my stomach and prevents the shits. I think I will be doing a lot more recycling in the future if this works out because I do love it. :idea: :D
Dr. Otto Philashio, "Like everything in life, if you want a job done right, the best results are achieved when you do the job yourself."

Watt200

Re: Ingesting semen causes diarrhea?

Post by Watt200 »

Thanks selfsucker. Had same problem few times and worried me because I recently began enjoying tasting, licking, playing with it, and consuming it in different hot ways. The bread worked! Hope you keep enjoying your warm creamy treats now too! :D Thanks again & be sure to :P it up :!: