Cum Fest.... swallow and post...

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

thedoctor

Cum Fest.... swallow and post...

Post by thedoctor »

just enjoyed my morning cum.... going to work.... look forward to then end of the day when I can swallow my cum at the end of the day....

swallow and post...

thedoctor

Re: Cum Fest.... swallow and post...

Post by thedoctor »

took the day off the enjoy my cock as my cum was awesome this morining... I didn't enjoy any of my cum yesterday and monday is my day off...

licking my tip.... the pleasure pulls it all out....

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

my morning cum was awesome.... i worked late the past day... and I couldn't wait any longer... woke up with a hard on... flip my legs over my head... didn't take long.... nothing better than having learned good aim..when I made it a point to swallow my own cum a year ago... I haven't looked back....

my morning cum though for me is awesome... goooood stuffff...

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

worked some heavy hours... and backed off a few days...

however... just enjoyed my cum as i do........ legs over the head... tip close to my mouth... three strokes and cummmmm....

working on the second...

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

oh now that was goood...

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks for keeping us up to date - you are obviously having a great time, man!
We want to see some pictures!

AL

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

really good load this morning...got the head board going...

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

worked thru the week end... just shot off in a glass... really good stuff.... legs over the head for the second...

I'm going to self suck till noon... love licking my tip and cuming in my mouth...

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

oh now... there is something about second cum. licking my tip stroking like no tomorrow... was wonderful...

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

I really enjoyed my morning cum... legs over the head... shot off fast...

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

woke up... cock was dripping with pre cum ... legs over the head few strokes... good stuff.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

didn't get a chance to enjoy my cum this past week end... woke up with hard on... flipped my legs up and over my head... hook the feet under my new headboard... stroked pretty good has I had my tip and a little more. cummed quick. licked my tip really good.. I keep telling myself don't let a day go by without enjoying my own cock and the reward of a few loads of my own cum to start the day.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

stroking will posting... oh got my cock to deliver an awesome load of cum. Might just call in sick today to enjoy my cock some more... that load was wonderful...

dman007

Post by dman007 »

played doctor with someone in the chat room here. I had a stomach ache and stiff balls, the "doctor" examined me and proscribed that i swallow a big load of protein directly. put my legs over my head and shoot my "medicine" directly into my mouth so not miss a drop then drank it down. i then thanked the "doctor" for the tasty "medicine"! :D

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

nice end of day cum. I'd been thinking about holding off for a bit... while at work though about 3 hours ago... I realized I couldn't wait to get home. Girlfriend called, but I told her I needed to do some work.

Just enjoyed a great and nice load of my cum, I no sunner got my legs over my head and was just getting in to position, but I realized I was about to cum, so I just strocked with my tip resting on my tongue, and pop, my cum was really good and now I am getting ready for my second cum which always a little better....