Frozen cum collection

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

mitch_

Re: Frozen cum collection

Post by mitch_ »

This is the hottest thread EVER.
I've been reading here for quite a while, but I needed to register to tell u how hot I think all this is.
Been learning about edging recently and I love to enjoy my cum and precum before shooting.
Been hesitating about cum saving recently. Your stories make me wanna statr tonight!

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Go for it, man! It's a lot of fun! If you're crazy about cum, having a massive load in your mouth that you saved from multiple sessions is just about one of the hottest things you can do! Let us know how much you save up and how you enjoyed your experience!

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

... yum... *gawk*

Watt200

Post by Watt200 »

I finally froze 2 loads and instead of thawing them out I decided to take the " Cumsicle " out and put it into my mouth to just melt slowly . The shape looked exciting as a saucer type . I had let it sit a little in the glass first while busy . It didn't feel too cold, but nice and didn't melt fast at first. I noticed the taste just where it suddenly started melting faster . Mmmmmm it was a really yummy experience !!! :D MUST do it again with more loads this time. If you haven't tried but wondering you MUST enjoy it . :D Enjoy the pictures I took.
Attachments
2lcs.png
2fcl.png
Last edited by Watt200 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

splenkot

Post by splenkot »

Hello,
Very hot topic! Watt200, I also prefer to let my frozen cum melt in my mouth instead of warming it up first, and agree that the taste really comes out as it starts to melt faster. I have frozen up a number of wads and let them melt in my mouth. Just knowing that I got a huge chunk of frozen cum in my mouth is cock stiffening. I usually freeze up my loads in a condom. Sometimes I'll jerk a fresh load into a couple of frozen one's and eat them that way too. Nice when the fresh load starts to mix with the frozen one's and freeze up a little,then suck em all out.

moosebone

Post by moosebone »

I like to save my ejaculations in 2oz plastic cups. Sometimes I put multiple loads in each cup. I will save up ten to twenty cups in the freezer, then while I am playing with my cock and stuffing a large dildo up my ass, I pop a frozen cum shot out of the cup and put in my mouth. I love to just let it melt in my mouth while I play it makes me very horny.I love the taste, I eat a lot of pineapple, it makes your cum taste sweet. After I have downed all the cum shots I roll up with my legs over my head and blow a nice hot load in my mouth. Love it!!!!!!!